Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154149659

What Server(s): Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: """Trusted"""

What They Did: Gagged me

When They Did It: Around 1:00 AM

Potential Witnesses: B1TER, Wocknaps

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): this video

Other: Gagged improperly and unnecessarily
Will wait for evidence from big sad before giving a vote.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Watched the video and all I see is a massive amount of abuse thrown at Biig_Sad. I feel there is context missing, but everyone attacking Biig there was very much in the wrong and I won't be surprised if there are bans handed out to those who are arguing with him and especially calling him slurs

As for you, it appears you were gagged for your laugh, which may have come across as mic spam. Honestly though, put yourself in his shoes. You have half the server insulting you, the other half calling you slurs, etc. Wouldn't you be a bit overwhelmed?

In short, yes your gag was a bit quick and could be argued either way, but all in all he handled himself a lot better than most would have. Everyone else involved should reevaluate how they behaved because that was simply unacceptable.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(03-21-2022, 01:20 AM)August Wrote: Watched the video and all I see is a massive amount of abuse thrown at Biig_Sad. I feel there is context missing, but everyone attacking Biig there was very much in the wrong and I won't be surprised if there are bans handed out to those who are arguing with him and especially calling him slurs

As for you, it appears you were gagged for your laugh, which may have come across as mic spam. Honestly though, put yourself in his shoes. You have half the server insulting you, the other half calling you slurs, etc. Wouldn't you be a bit overwhelmed?

In short, yes your gag was a bit quick and could be argued either way, but all in all he handled himself a lot better than most would have. Everyone else involved should reevaluate how they behaved because that was simply unacceptable.
Full run of that map here:

Funny, you truncated the video.

Also, from the footage and context clues, I can only infer that you guys did some really bad things before I hopped on. Since I was not there, all I can do is hold suspicions.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(03-21-2022, 01:20 AM)August Wrote: Watched the video and all I see is a massive amount of abuse thrown at Biig_Sad. I feel there is context missing, but everyone attacking Biig there was very much in the wrong and I won't be surprised if there are bans handed out to those who are arguing with him and especially calling him slurs

When there are higher matters to attend to, such as gagging people throwing slurs and heavy insults, a short laugh is hardly a threat to anyone. In fact, players and staff alike laugh all the time in their microphones. It has become socially acceptable to laugh in moderation. If you can't control this kind of pressure and slip some mistakes everyone else notices, it is only going to make the fire hotter than it already is.

For the record, this is raw video. I only ran it through HandBrake for compression for easier upload. I captured this using ShadowPlay. 5 minutes is my setting.
after the review of the footage, it looks like this specific gag was handed out erroneously. I apologize for  the mistake, but please try to put yourself in my shoes. I had over 7 people I was trying to handle actively, while persuing other objectives in the server as well. You were accidentally caught in the crossfire.
For this, I apologize. In the future, it is best to indicate that you were wrongfully issued a gag to me (and if you can, directly message), and let me know who was actually talking. In your case, it looked like (and to me ) was taken as you saying those things. after careful review of the footage, it is obviously not you.

tl;dr blue on blue. Mistakes happen, and I can only rectify them when I am aware of a mistake. However, since I cannot go back in time, I hope you will accept my apology for this specific instance.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
The gag might be too fast, but taking in consideration all the stuff i saw (and that your video is a 5 min cut and there is little context to the whole map)

Biig did handle himself well from all that was happening.

-1 for the abuse claim.
I've been in this situation before where a bunch of children get on and blame you for "ruining the vibe" for literally doing your job. From what I've seen people were berating him calling him names blatantly harassing him. He's bound to make a mistake when so many people are shitting on him. In my opinion Laughing on the mic isn't necessary and can be gag-able. Honestly if I were in his position I would've had a gag round. -1 there was no abuse.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
In this instance, I think the apology from BIG for the mistake is a suitable outcome.
(03-22-2022, 03:05 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: I've been in this situation before where a bunch of children get on and blame you for "ruining the vibe" for literally doing your job. From what I've seen people were berating him calling him names blatantly harassing him. He's bound to make a mistake when so many people are shitting on him. In my opinion Laughing on the mic isn't necessary and can be gag-able. Honestly if I were in his position I would've had a gag round. -1 there was no abuse.
What has humanity come to where some people find a little giggle strictly spam and punishable? This is not some military boot camp where admins are drills.