Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIIG_SAD's Abuse
(03-22-2022, 10:33 PM)Dante (2) Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 03:05 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: I've been in this situation before where a bunch of children get on and blame you for "ruining the vibe" for literally doing your job. From what I've seen people were berating him calling him names blatantly harassing him. He's bound to make a mistake when so many people are shitting on him. In my opinion Laughing on the mic isn't necessary and can be gag-able. Honestly if I were in his position I would've had a gag round. -1 there was no abuse.
What has humanity come to where some people find a little giggle strictly spam and punishable? This is not some military boot camp where admins are drills.

You neglect the fact that half the server was throwing slurs and personal attacks at him during this alleged abuse. He mistakenly gagged you, yes. He already acknowledged it, apologized sincerely, and stated his reasonings. What more do you want here?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(03-22-2022, 10:51 PM)August Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 03:05 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: I've been in this situation before where a bunch of children get on and blame you for "ruining the vibe" for literally doing your job. From what I've seen people were berating him calling him names blatantly harassing him. He's bound to make a mistake when so many people are shitting on him. In my opinion Laughing on the mic isn't necessary and can be gag-able. Honestly if I were in his position I would've had a gag round. -1 there was no abuse.
What has humanity come to where some people find a little giggle strictly spam and punishable? This is not some military boot camp where admins are drills.

You neglect the fact that half the server was throwing slurs and personal attacks at him during this alleged abuse. He mistakenly gagged you, yes. He already acknowledged it, apologized sincerely, and stated his reasonings. What more do you want here?
I neither control what others were doing nor is it my problem. I got gagged wrongfully nonetheless. The person should have been patient and conscientious with the gags overall to prevent scenarios like this. As I said, only when making errors like this once or in a succession of one another is only going fuel the fire. This kind of mischief should have become expected when signing up for an authoritative role. After all, requirements require a quite large amount of logged time in which the applicants get a front-row seat experience of what admins have to handle and how they can prepare themselves for verbal abuse.
(03-23-2022, 09:23 PM)Dante (2) Wrote: I neither control what others were doing nor is it my problem. I got gagged wrongfully nonetheless. The person should have been patient and conscientious with the gags overall to prevent scenarios like this. As I said, only when making errors like this once or in a succession of one another is only going fuel the fire. This kind of mischief should have become expected when signing up for an authoritative role. After all, requirements require a quite large amount of logged time in which the applicants get a front-row seat experience of what admins have to handle and how they can prepare themselves for verbal abuse.

This is going around in circles, i really am trying to understand what point you want to make, he apologized, he admited he was wrong, and the situation was rough to begin with.
You talking around in circles to get him in some punishment for a wrong doing he apologized for....
I believe this thread should be close before  the back and forth get worse
[Image: unknown.png]
(03-23-2022, 09:23 PM)Dante (2) Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 10:51 PM)August Wrote:

I neither control what others were doing nor is it my problem. I got gagged wrongfully nonetheless. The person should have been patient and conscientious with the gags overall to prevent scenarios like this. As I said, only when making errors like this once or in a succession of one another is only going fuel the fire. This kind of mischief should have become expected when signing up for an authoritative role. After all, requirements require a quite large amount of logged time in which the applicants get a front-row seat experience of what admins have to handle and how they can prepare themselves for verbal abuse.
I can't say I see your point in this argument. Not only was it a temp gag, it was to quell a bad situation. Cross fire happens more often than you think, and I can wager everyone has done it more than once. Sometimes its hard to pick out the good from the bad in a mass mic usage situation. Honestly, just get over it and let it go. If i know the Biggest_Saddest, it wouldn't have been done with ill intent in mind. I can understand mild annoyance, but I can't understand the logical mental loop you had to jump through to think an abuse thread was necessary.
 Uh oh, all errors!
Haxune summed up my thoughts perfectly, it does happen a lot more often than you think, I've had it happen to me before and it's not that big of a deal. If anything it's fun to rip on them for the accident. This whole thread was a waste of everyones time I think.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I never said you should've been gagged for laughing I said it can be gaggable and considered mic spam. Also over dramatic much? The dude made a simple mistake and y'all are acting like he killed your mom or something just brush it off it is a game after all.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Since there seems to be no further evidence being provided, this will be locked until the admins make a decision.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
This looks more like an accident more than anything else. Lots of different things going on at once, people talking/spamming/harassing over top of one another. Also BIIG_SAD publicly apologized for the error and it seems that you overall accepted. No punishment against BIIG_SAD will take place at this time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army