Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIG_SAAD Abuse
Offender's Name: BIIG_SAD

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154149659

What Server(s): PropHunt

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: Gagged several users for breaking the rules which is fine, but then continued to gag others unnecissarily. Gagged users for singing, doing dumb voice impressions. Gagged others who just happened to be talking at the same time. Threatened to gag others who disagreed with him. Left the server with users still gagged who had not broken the rules and were gagged improperly.

When They Did It: 1:30am-200:am

Potential Witnesses: Wocknaps, LEVI, B!TER, Dante

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): LEVI Was Left Muted, also see Dante's video of the same incident.

Other: Gagged improperly, left the server with members still gagged. The screenshot is LEVI, who was left gagged after he left.
Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*) There is no video and that ss is very nothing will wait for biig_sad
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
That screenshot literally shows nothing,you got video or anything ?
(03-21-2022, 01:19 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: That screenshot literally shows nothing,you got video or anything ?
Im in the server right now, if you like I can ask LEVi to type it again and record it for you?

Hes here right now. Tell me what I can get for you.
(03-21-2022, 01:14 AM)ඞ Wrote: Offender's Name: BIIG_SAD

What They Did: Gagged several users for breaking the rules which is fine, but then continued to gag others unnecissarily. Gagged users for singing, doing dumb voice impressions. Gagged others who just happened to be talking at the same time. Threatened to gag others who disagreed with him. Left the server with users still gagged who had not broken the rules and were gagged improperly.

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): LEVI Was Left Muted, also see Dante's video of the same incident.

Other: Gagged improperly, left the server with members still gagged. The screenshot is LEVI, who was left gagged after he left.
1. singing is against the rules, falls under micspam. Asked said players to cease. they did not and were gagged. same thing with voice impressions. these can fall into micspam in the same way that repeatedly saying something constitutes micspam.
2. thatguy was gagged in error. He was ungagged. 
3. y'all accrued map gags for the most of it. I told you all to behave more than three times on just that map alone. Most of the people gagged had been on map gags previous map that I made the choice to end at the end of the map, and not when they were set to expire, which is throughout that map.

EVIDENCE:
map one no edit for context
the other abuse thread that was filed at the exact same time... with responses.
MAP 2 . DC'd partway through round by relay boot (self)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(03-21-2022, 01:40 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote:

1. singing is against the rules, falls under micspam. Asked said players to cease. they did not and were gagged. same thing with voice impressions. these can fall into micspam in the same way that repeatedly saying something constitutes micspam.
3. y'all accrued map gags for the most of it. I told you all to behave more than three times on just that map alone. Most of the people gagged had been on map gags previous map that I made the choice to end at the end of the map, and not when they were set to expire, which is throughout that map.

EVIDENCE:

This
 doesn't address my complaint. As I stated above, you gagged people who were breaking the rules by singing and doing voice impressions, but also gagged those who happened to be talking at the same time. When pressed on this issue, you maintained that those people were gagged with reason and that if people had a problem with your decisions they should quote "file a staff complaint on the forums". This riled people up further than they already were. Nobody wants to feel silenced. People tried to take it up with you but you completely shut them down and threatened to mute them too for disagreeing. After a while you ungagged a few people, but left several gagged who had still yet to break any rules. You then disconnected, leaving them gagged. Most notibly, LEVI.

I get that it was a tough situation and so I can understand if you made mistakes in the moment. Everybody makes mistakes, but it takes admission of a mistake for it to be considered as such. If you're going to attempt to post evidence and maintain that you did nothing wrong even upon further consideration of the events, then it can't be called a mistake. You've looked at what you've done context removed from the high-pressure situation and you've decided everyone there deserved to be gagged and left gagged.

An apology was literally all that was necessary. We could have solved this in-game. We could have solved this as soon as the first report was sent. Instead of fixing your mistakes in the moment you told people, and you told me, if they or I had a problem with staff decisions to take it up here. So I'm taking it up here.
(03-21-2022, 02:06 AM)ඞ Wrote:

EVIDENCE:

This
 doesn't address my complaint. As I stated above, you gagged people who were breaking the rules by singing and doing voice impressions, but also gagged those who happened to be talking at the same time. When pressed on this issue, you maintained that those people were gagged with reason and that if people had a problem with your decisions they should quote "file a staff complaint on the forums". This riled people up further than they already were. Nobody wants to feel silenced. People tried to take it up with you but you completely shut them down and threatened to mute them too for disagreeing. After a while you ungagged a few people, but left several gagged who had still yet to break any rules. You then disconnected, leaving them gagged. Most notibly, LEVI.

I get that it was a tough situation and so I can understand if you made mistakes in the moment. Everybody makes mistakes, but it takes admission of a mistake for it to be considered as such. If you're going to attempt to post evidence and maintain that you did nothing wrong even upon further consideration of the events, then it can't be called a mistake. You've looked at what you've done context removed from the high-pressure situation and you've decided everyone there deserved to be gagged and left gagged.

An apology was literally all that was necessary. We could have solved this in-game. We could have solved this as soon as the first report was sent. Instead of fixing your mistakes in the moment you told people, and you told me, if they or I had a problem with staff decisions to take it up here. So I'm taking it up here.
This is why you need proof tho there is nothing to go off except your word. We need proof so we can see what actually happend.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(03-21-2022, 02:09 AM)Wrom Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 02:06 AM)ඞ Wrote:

EVIDENCE:

This

This is why you need proof tho there is nothing to go off except your word. We need proof so we can see what actually happend.
You have three videos of proof. One submitted by Dante, two submitted by BIG_SAD himself. You can see all these things I'm talking about in the videos. I don't have shadowplay on right now, and I didn't know in advance this would happen. To be honest I would have left it to Dante's report but BIG_SAD himself told me if I had a complaint I should file it here. You also had a server full of people who witnessed the events. I would have given you guys any testimony you asked for, hell you could have hopped on yourselves and asked anyone what happened. Unfortunately no one responded to my first response.

If you'd like, I can go through their videos and individually timestamp the things I'm talking about, but I sort of assumed you guys were just going to watch the whole thing anyways.

In any case, you have a full detail of the events from multiple perspectives.
here witnesses are nothing unless they also have evidence
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-21-2022, 02:20 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: here witnesses are nothing unless they also have evidence
Not everyone has shadowplay running 24/7, not everyone is recording 24/7. There are cases where witnesses may be the only proof you can have. You could have had a good twenty to thirty people telling you what I'm telling you now. I'd say it's a poor situation if you're choosing to allow reported abuse because of a lack of video evidence. I'm not saying you should ban the guy over circumstantial evidence, but I'd at least consider looking into the situation. If it's your policy to not take circumstantial evidence into account though, that's fine. The witnesses are irrelevant.

You have three videos, and everything I'm talking about is in those videos.