Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remove/fix tron
headshots dont work, body disappears on kill

https://streamable.com/mtpnwg
https://streamable.com/718hla
https://streamable.com/oftnef
As the scientific rat yes this model is entirely broken. Sucks that it had to be such a cool model.
+1 body is busted and disappears or becomes an unidentifiable egg that people cannot ID and people have been using it for that reason.
ive only said this like 4 times in the staff discord
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
@Cryptic Salsa you just need me back in staff discord. i would gotten them right on it B^)
Is broken indeed
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
This was also happening early this morning.
Server restart happens in about 3 hours - if that doesn't fix the issue, then we probably need to temporarily banish.

Just an FYI some headshots were working this morning, most notably the left foot seemed to register the best headshot.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I am looking into the issue. At the moment i have no clue what could be causing this but I beleive removing it for the time being is the best course of action.

Edit: I have a new addon on the workshop that should fix the problem. It has been sent to the admins and will hopefully be tested soon. I would highly recommend it be put on the test server first as I can only really test it in sandbox at the moment.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-21-2022, 09:47 AM)dero Wrote: I am looking into the issue. At the moment i have no clue what could be causing this but I beleive removing it for the time being is the best course of action.

Edit: I have a new addon on the workshop that should fix the problem. It has been sent to the admins and will hopefully be tested soon. I would highly recommend it be put on the test server first as I can only really test it in sandbox at the moment.

What is it?
(03-21-2022, 09:49 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 09:47 AM)dero Wrote: I am looking into the issue. At the moment i have no clue what could be causing this but I beleive removing it for the time being is the best course of action.

What is it?

Something extremely stupid i did when uploading it
I will not elaborate further
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023