Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBRs Intro
(03-23-2022, 03:26 AM)CBR300R Wrote:
(03-23-2022, 03:24 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: this aged well
I have a video of me using it. I'm confused why y'all think I'm using some sort of cheat to surf? Cryptic Salsa said not to worry about it and then I get banned? I bought Donor status, why would I do that if I was using cheats the whole time?
Hey! looks like we are discussing rule breaking and ban requests! you can refer to the specific one in question >> here <<
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(03-23-2022, 01:22 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: welcome to the server. Whether you play TTT, PH, DR, or Murder, it is great to have you here. I recommend that you try them all. There are great people across all four servers.

For starters, why don't you not come back and not cheat maybe? cheating is not cool. (edit)
How about you wait for the ban request to be proven true before throwing shade on someone’s intro post.
^ What icey said. Why the hell are you throwing shade on a intro.

Anyway dude welcome to the forums my guy.
(03-23-2022, 01:22 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: welcome to the server. Whether you play TTT, PH, DR, or Murder, it is great to have you here. I recommend that you try them all. There are great people across all four servers.

For starters, why don't you not come back and not cheat maybe? cheating is not cool. (edit)
lmfaooo

anyways welcome to ttt, hopefully you get to stay to enjoy the server
Welcome to the forums dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Welcome to the forums, staff members don't typically try to start shit over a videogame on intro posts so consider yourself lucky for having such a special post ♡
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
thanks for all the welcomes!
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]