Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
owo a harker man
Offender's Name SteamID: CBR300R(STEAM_0:0:194086446) 

Potential Witnesses: @BIIG_SAD  @"Nimble Jack" 

Reason to Ban: aim hacks and a fly type hack i believe 

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ao3ED_Z...el=BIIGSAD from biigsad https://youtu.be/2BCJaE_jNUk from me

forgot to add a timestamp for biig sads video its at 4:45 that made me sure
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-23-2022, 03:38 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: Offender's Name SteamID: CBR300R(STEAM_0:0:194086446) 

Potential Witnesses: @BIIG_SAD  @"Nimble Jack" 

Reason to Ban: aim hacks and a fly type hack i believe 

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ao3ED_Z...el=BIIGSAD from biigsad https://youtu.be/2BCJaE_jNUk from me

forgot to add a timestamp for biig sads video its at 4:45 that made me sure
all relevant timestamps added
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I've watched the jump exploiting myself, theres not much else to say about that, its all right there in the videos.
@"CBR300R" care to post the video you claim to have?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Waiting on his response before he gets banned for another 3 years
the jump “hack”/exploit/whatever is pretty clear as day, especially since he had 11 ping, but i definitely wouldnt ban off of aim hacks given current evidence
(03-23-2022, 08:59 AM)dong Wrote: Waiting on his response before he gets banned for another 3 years
I will be at work all day, when I get off I will be happy to dispute this. I have video recording myself and I will upload when I get off work. I have thousands of hours in FPS games and my sensitivity is maxed out on Garry’s Mod, which could be attributing to why my aim “looks like I have no recoil, aim assist, or like I snap to people”. As far as the jet pack, I offered to restart my pc and record me launching the game from desktop to show that I was not using anything to fly, all I was doing was simply holding down the space bar. I was confused as much as you were. You told me it was fine and not to worry about it so I simply thought my combination of items I was wearing or something must be glitching to allow me to “float” and “surf”. I had a recent craving to play TTT and found a liking to your server. I even donated. Why would I be using cheats the whole time if I had could potentially get banned? I would be more than happy to play on the server again with more staff members watching to prove I’m not cheating. I will let you scour my desktop. I will let you watch me on discord. But please, do not ban me from this server when I finally got a liking to playing Garry’s Mod again. I get off work at 7:30 PM CST. When I get home I’ll gather my videos and upload them onto here. Thank you

I’d like to add that when I didn’t have the jet pack, my jumping, floating, surfing, etc. were not affected at all. It was all normal. As soon as I threw the jet pack on, I could hold the space bar and float down from high ledges to reduce my fall damage. I thought to myself, “cool”. Then when I jumped from the ground holding space bar, I noticed it jumped significantly higher and I was able to float, very similarly to that one chick with the knives from Valorant. After that, I discovered that I could essentially surf using “A” or “D” while throwing my mouse in the direction of the key I’m pressing.

I will be as cooperative as y’all want me to be.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
I don't see any convincing evidence of aim hacking in the videos, and his reply is sincere enough to me to not ban as long as he cooperates to fix the issue with his jump pack.
Currently still at work but I wanted to upload this video: https://youtu.be/wPhno_LxaZM

For context, I told CrytpicSalsa that I was going to record my end to show that I’m not using anything and that I’m somehow able to just float using the jet pack. In this video I’m showing that by holding the space bar, I’m able to jump very high and float and when combined with pressing “A” and “D” and with looking left or right, respectively, I’m able to surf like CSGO. This is all I have recorded. I knew Cryptic was spectating me when Nimble joined the server and when Cryptic moved to the spectating team, but I didn’t think much of it because I knew I wasn’t using any cheats. By the time I realized he’s probably recording me for evidence, and that I should record my gameplay to defend myself, my karma was lowered to 30 and I was given 1000 autoslays, and then promptly karma banned. I can demonstrate in-game for admins to watch if that would please you.

I also asked Cryptic if I should upload this video to the forum and discuss if this was an exploit after he told me I shouldn’t be able to do that with the jet pack. At first, I thought this was an included mechanic in the server, but now I see it is not. I can get rid of the jet pack all-together if that would solve this.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
Hey I would greatly appreciate it when you got home if you could take a look into your cfg folder and see if anything is in your autoexec folder, specifically any rate commands, if you see those go ahead and delete them and see if that does anything. And/or opening cl_netgraph 3 in game and sending some pictures of that too.