Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
owo a harker man
next time you see someone jumping like that with the jump pack use the getcommandtable command. check his cl_cmdrate and see if its default (30). this is at best exploiting. i have never seen a cheat client with a jump pack exploit.

also thoes "cheats" are most likely someone trying to flick. it is possible its a shitty client but i doubt it. i would however like to know where that stinky vac ban came from. im not holding it against you just curious

(03-23-2022, 09:41 AM)HONG Wrote: the jump “hack”/exploit/whatever is pretty clear as day, especially since he had 11 ping, but i definitely wouldnt ban off of aim hacks given current evidence
the 11 ping could be easily cased by the cmdrate change
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-23-2022, 12:04 PM)dero Wrote: next time you see someone jumping like that with the jump pack use the getcommandtable command. check his cl_cmdrate and see if its default (30). this is at best exploiting. i have never seen a cheat client with a jump pack exploit.

also thoes "cheats" are most likely someone trying to flick. it is possible its a shitty client but i doubt it. i would however like to know where that stinky vac ban came from. im not holding it against you just curious

(03-23-2022, 09:41 AM)HONG Wrote: the jump “hack”/exploit/whatever is pretty clear as day, especially since he had 11 ping, but i definitely wouldnt ban off of aim hacks given current evidence
the 11 ping could be easily cased by the cmdrate
The VAC ban is from me scripting in CSGO. I can get screenshots of the VAC ban for proof when I get home.

(03-23-2022, 03:38 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: Offender's Name SteamID: CBR300R(STEAM_0:0:194086446) 

Potential Witnesses: @BIIG_SAD  @"Nimble Jack" 

Reason to Ban: aim hacks and a fly type hack i believe 

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ao3ED_Z...el=BIIGSAD from biigsad https://youtu.be/2BCJaE_jNUk from me

forgot to add a timestamp for biig sads video its at 4:45 that made me sure
Cryptic, I tried to be very cooperative with you regarding this issue on the server last night but you consistently told me that it was just a weird glitch and to stop doing it. I asked so many questions about it to you that it even seemed like you were annoyed. I am as confused as you are. I was unable to surf or float like that before equipping the jet pack. When I did start flying, I assumed it was a mechanic of the game or that I have heightened jumping because of my donor status. Previous servers that I have been a donor on, have given said donors special abilities in game. For hours last night, I was flying around the server and never once did anyone question me, accuse me of anything, or call staff to look into it. I really wish you would have spoke with me in private, or with other staff members in private before dragging my name through the mud on the public forums. No matter the outcome of this situation, I will be deemed a cheater by some, and hated by others. This is not what I was hoping for when I found this server or when I decided to rekindle my love for playing TTT. I hate that the 7+ hours I spent playing last name and the $15 I spent for Donor will likely just be thrown out.

(03-23-2022, 12:00 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Hey I would greatly appreciate it when you got home if you could take a look into your cfg folder and see if anything is in your autoexec folder, specifically any rate commands, if you see those go ahead and delete them and see if that does anything. And/or opening cl_netgraph 3 in game and sending some pictures of that too.
I will definitely do this. I will not be able to test this with the jet pack in game  as I have 1000 autoslays.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
I went ahead and removed your autoslays.

EDIT:
Something else to add is that the fundamentals of this ban request is flawed. Given that there is little to no evidence of aim hacking, the proper route to take in dealing with exploiting is a verbal warning, awarn + kick, then a one day ban per staff guidelines. From my interpretation, CBR300R seemed to think his jump pack wasn't a problem until he was basically banned via autoslays. If the staff guidelines had been followed, then perhaps this thread would be unnecessary as it seems CBR300R is willing to comply to fix the problem.
(03-23-2022, 01:16 PM)Dirtypizza Wrote: I went ahead and removed your autoslays.
Thank you. I will coordinate with admins to test out these theories from previous replies.
(03-23-2022, 01:21 PM)CBR300R Wrote:
(03-23-2022, 01:16 PM)Dirtypizza Wrote: I went ahead and removed your autoslays.
Thank you. I will coordinate with admins to test out these theories from previous replies.
yeah fat -1 unless something of substance is produced, agreeing with dirty

thank you for being so cooperative
-1 I was a +1 at first bat after better looking into the videos Nothing seems too crazy here The jump pack thing could be a bug and seems like you are working with staff to get that resolved
and taking a harder looking into the aim accusation there isnt a whole lot to go on it looks like you have that shakiness that alot of high sense players have or from my experience most high sense players have that so it doesnt seem to be too unusual hopefully this doesnt ruin your excitement or drive to play on our servers and thank you for cooperating with us while we figure this out :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
dogshit evidence of aim hacks -1

idk wtf is up with the jump pack though, i don't know enough to know whether that kind of manipulation is intentional or unintentional
I know there are certain things to get a better jump pack response such as messing with your frames but that's actually crazy lol. 

I don't really see anything too convincing for the aim part of these charges. It just looks like someone snorted Gfuel and are trying to hit shots on high DPI. Years and years of experience with your sense will give you somewhat decent aim. Hacks would be way more consistent vs. the bit that I saw. 

As far as the jump pack, he's already trying to work on that with those above so I think he should be given the opportunity to fix that stuff before we even bother escalating. It might be something goofy that he did years ago.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(03-23-2022, 12:00 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Hey I would greatly appreciate it when you got home if you could take a look into your cfg folder and see if anything is in your autoexec folder, specifically any rate commands, if you see those go ahead and delete them and see if that does anything. And/or opening cl_netgraph 3 in game and sending some pictures of that too.
Can you help me find this cfg folder? I am also unsure how to open cl_netgraph 3
Found the folder, looking at it now.
Attaching photos now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think most of us moderators are in agreement that an admin should really make the final decision here. It seems clear to me that CBR is trying to fix the issue. I watch the evidence in our internal discord as well as posted here, which really just shows me that you have decent aim (or an aimbot design specifically to miss 30% of your headshots).

As for the jump pack issue, I'm still not convinced that We have fully eliminated a PS2 issue. Perhaps you join the server long ago and it was replaced some time down the line with a new PS2 item. This could therefore be a second item listing, similar to how we have two identical but different items for double dongers, etc

So I'll just pass this along - thanks for providing the information requested, and you are free to plan the server until a decision is otherwise made, though it may be best to unequipped the jump pack or limit how long you hold space temporarily, as much as I hate to ask that. So far you're cooperation seems very genuine, and I hope this works out.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks