Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
owo a harker man
(03-23-2022, 08:51 PM)Jammin Wrote: I think most of us moderators are in agreement that an admin should really make the final decision here. It seems clear to me that CBR is trying to fix the issue. I watch the evidence in our internal discord as well as posted here, which really just shows me that you have decent aim (or an aimbot design specifically to miss 30% of your headshots).

As for the jump pack issue, I'm still not convinced that We have fully eliminated a PS2 issue. Perhaps you join the server long ago and it was replaced some time down the line with a new PS2 item. This could therefore be a second item listing, similar to how we have two identical but different items for double dongers, etc

So I'll just pass this along - thanks for providing the information requested, and you are free to plan the server until a decision is otherwise made, though it may be best to unequipped the jump pack or limit how long you hold space temporarily, as much as I hate to ask that. So far you're cooperation seems very genuine, and I hope this works out.
If selling the jetpack and not using it any more will solve this, then I am down for that. I did originally join the server in 2017. Has anyone reached out to the creator of the Jetpack on Steam and seen if there any issues with this flying/surfing?
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
(03-23-2022, 09:02 PM)CBR300R Wrote:
(03-23-2022, 08:51 PM)Jammin Wrote: I think most of us moderators are in agreement that an admin should really make the final decision here. It seems clear to me that CBR is trying to fix the issue. I watch the evidence in our internal discord as well as posted here, which really just shows me that you have decent aim (or an aimbot design specifically to miss 30% of your headshots).

As for the jump pack issue, I'm still not convinced that We have fully eliminated a PS2 issue. Perhaps you join the server long ago and it was replaced some time down the line with a new PS2 item. This could therefore be a second item listing, similar to how we have two identical but different items for double dongers, etc

So I'll just pass this along - thanks for providing the information requested, and you are free to plan the server until a decision is otherwise made, though it may be best to unequipped the jump pack or limit how long you hold space temporarily, as much as I hate to ask that. So far you're cooperation seems very genuine, and I hope this works out.
If selling the jetpack and not using it any more will solve this, then I am down for that. I did originally join the server in 2017. Has anyone reached out to the creator of the Jetpack on Steam and seen if there any issues with this flying/surfing
I believe the creator of the jumpack is the owner Dinkleberg, it was made specifically for the server. The problem is that we have had to ban other people before for using hacking clients or the such to get around our rate limits and they would fly around exploiting constantly. Selling it and not using it would be the best solution, however if you would be down to try using the factory reset feature in the gmod files and see if that would fix anything that could also be an option. (if you're going to go through with this take out your config file under the same cfg area to preserve your binds).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpEytRZliGU

The beginning of the video is where I do not have the jetpack equipped.
This video is a lot longer than it should be. I could not figure out how to re-equip the jetpack until the last 45 seconds of the video, but feel free to watch as much as you'd like.
I spoke with MiniMe2001 sharing several .cfg files and in-game network graphs and he agreed that nothing was out of the ordinary.

If you have any questions, please share them and I will answer.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
So is this issue resolved yet?
Hey, so this will not result in a ban for the defendant. What we will end up doing is taking the steamid and removing their current jump pack and replacing it with a new one to see if that solves the issue. The aim did not appear to be hacking, so that won't really come into play here. Sorry a response took so long lol admins have been quite busy with irl things recently.