Okay fine, I give up.
Ingame Name: 
August 

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:55682290

Time Played:  
Close to 130 hours on server as of posting this app

When First Joined: 
First appeared on April 30th, 2018. Became consistently active on server in late 2021Apr 30, 2018Apr 30, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Currently any time of day, subject to change.

Rank Desired: 
Trusted

Current Rank: 
Donor

What can you do to help the community?: 
As existing staff, I will bring what I already do for Murder into the PH realm. I have previous mod and admin experience not only here in Dinks, but across many different servers and gamemodes in nearly 10 years of playing. I am adept at most commands and very experienced with ULX menu items. I previously worked in frontline customer service for a major US cellphone provider, so I have a lot of experience with handling abuse, and working with people who really don't want to give you the light of day.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
Quite frankly, I care about this place. When I care about a server, I want to protect it, and when there's trouble I enjoy being able to step up and do something about it. It's what I've always done in every place I called home, and it's what I want to do here on the PH server. Prop Hunt has always been my favorite gamemode in Garry's Mod, and the least I can do is make sure it remains a fun and safe place for others to enjoy.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
Never, aside from joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  
Murder Trusted   ACCEPTED

Murder Test Mod   ACCEPTED

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? 
Yes
For video: Primary: Nvidia Shadowplay Backup: OBS
For Screenshots: Snipping tool or F12 key

How did you find us?: 
I first found the community after the death of the Sona Community back in 2018. I was part of the initial flood that transferred over back then and one of the few that still remain, at least to my knowledge. Nuru is the only other past Sona member I know is still active. Anyway, I didn't stay for long as I was attempting to build a life in Missouri at the time.
I returned in early 2020, just before the start of the pandemic, and attached myself to the murder server for a long while. After another break in 2021, I returned again and have been active since. The community has come a long way the last two years, and I'm hoping we can keep the positive growth going.

Other: My gmod staffing experience is quite extensive as I have worked in many different communities and gamemodes. If you do have any questions regarding my history, please feel free.

Also you can blame Chelllman and others for constantly pestering me to make a trusted app here.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 +1 +1 Marchgust is super good at staffing I dont play much Ph but i have been on a few times he has been with no staff on and he makes sure to do good with his donor powers, making the server a fun place to be in, and making sure everyone is having fun and being respected You will do good :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
The Few times i interacted with August was great, so this is a easy +1 from my side
• Has good amount of time online in the past 30 days.
• Has experience on staffing and understands/knows the rules of PH.
• Commonly known through the community, with good activity on Discord.
• Knows how to make ban request and even though he only has 3, he has provided evidence on others.

I see no reason to not have July as a member of PH staff 

+1 for the worst month
[Image: unknown.png]
Not much to say just a good person in general +1
Oldgust knows how to make the server chill out when it’s cancerous at least, although he’s a bully he’d definitely be a good choice for PH trusted. All I really gotta say that Wilfry hasn’t is finally he applied. October even somehow actually keeps ph fun especially when there’s trouble. I see no reason to not have the calendar man staffing ph, he’s already doing amazing and showing he’d be great for it now. +1 from me even if he’s smelly.
Probably can expedite this app.

+1

August pings staff, collects evidence, and always messages me when I join the server if he's had to gag anyone.
He's murder staff under the venerable Nuru™, so if she says he's good staff then we can trust he will be good staff.
I've come to say August bad.
If you handle ph anything like you do murder you'll climb ranks pretty steadily. You're good at what you do. You handle trolls swiftly and easily. You don't let things get under your skin often at all. You keep server fun but under control.
Good luck shithead.
+1
+1 you might actually be my official come back to this hell hole.
Go away
I had like a tiny concern but it mainly addresses something that I haven't even noticed to be a problem in PH so I'm not really going to bother with it. 

I don't really need to specify why I think you'll do good with this so I'll simply say that I think you'll do fine. 

Bread dropping a plus Juan
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]