hunter.ohern.rtr Abuse
Offender's Name: hunter.ohern.rtr

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:648643121

What Server(s): Prop Hunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Bought donor soley to ungag and unmute themselves

When They Did It: around 1:30am 3/26/22

Potential Witnesses: Kickstoner, BarryMcockiner

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): https://youtu.be/_LKOnTFwmdc

Other: Was priorly map gagged and muted and can link videos relating if need be, I think I have all of that, I have an hour or 2 of video of tonight
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Where is the part he got gagged/muted ?

You should put that as well.
https://youtu.be/pP2QBTK0w_U

at about 1:00 mark is the map gag and I beleive later is the mute. I am currently in the middle of uploading the previous map to youtube that involves me round gagging and muting. There is someone else in the video who I had to deal with which has been an issue and I apologize in advance for letting it go on for so long as I did not wish to escalate his aggression out of worry that hunter would abuse even more later on.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
i do feel DADDYDINO9696 do need a therapist too

1+ for removal
I bet its worth spending $15 just to break rules, does not deserve the donor status
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 to making a new Donorn't. As much as I hate to say it, this man is/did speedrun(ing) his way out of donor.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Since it was an immediate purchase to abuse repeatedly, donor has been removed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army