Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Fozzy's Goodbye Thread.
yo this shit is ass but w/e.

well, bb's it's time to leave the server, I've been thinking about it for the last month or so and I think it’s finally time to leave. The main reason for me leaving is mostly because all my friends quit or have been banned and because of them leaving I don't find this fun anymore. I also wanna start playing wow and get back into cs. lately, I've been grinding cs and actually practicing to get better.  I find this more fun than getting on gmod and just running around and killing people with a deagle lol.   I know a lot of people are happy that I'm finally leaving lmao so they can play and have fun and other reasons. " it's seriously not a fun time. I'm not going to lie, when Fozzy is on I can't enjoy myself 100% " - Extreme PvE. If I do ever come back on the server,  it'll probably only to play with @"Bang Bang" during late nights. About my rank, idk if I have a say if I get to keep my rank or not but I would prefer to keep it just in case if I get on during late nights and there's no staff on but it’s w/e. I've been here for over a year now and I just wanna thank everyone who helped me out during all the drama and everything that happened with my bans and shit. This is the third server I've been a part of and this one probably has the best community I've seen. sure yall are crazy and fight all the time but everyone is usually looking out for each other and actually, care about what's going on.
@MiniMe2001 hmu if you start testing maps again I'll come back and help bb.

anyway I would like to shout out some people who helped me or made it super fun for me.

@"Bang Bang"  You were always there for me when I needed someone to talk to and you talked me through things and helped me out. I always have a blast when we're playing gmod it's one of the main reasons why I played on this server for this long. Thank you for everything  I hope we continue to play cs and talk. Love you bb

@Christian honestly Christian you're pretty chill and a wonderful person, I see you as a role model for staff and you're one of the best. You're always putting the server first which is great. You helped me out with in game stuff for a while now and thank you for that. You encouraged me to continue playing and not give up on staff. Thank you for everything and good luck.

@Scoovie Scoovie you're the reason why I came back after my first day of playing. You were funny and very good at the time. Now you're just funny and shit. I'm sorry I had to insult you one last time lmao I had a lot of fun playing with you. Thank you for everything bb love you.

@Polo Rip  Polo. you're one of the funniest people   I've met on here, you're a savage ingame and out of it. you're also very good and it was fun playing against you. but you had to get yourself banned, dumbass. love u bb.

@"Hoodieninja" Rip Hoodie. You're one of the only players I fear going against in game. you're super funny with all the random shit you send me and everything you say in game. you're super chill and awesome. love you bb.

Rip Skillets. probably never gonna read this but. this man was one of the people who made my summer a blast. we were always talking and playing. he was one the first "actual" friend I had on here and it was super fun playing with him. Rip

@"sal" I have no words for this man he's just "sal" nah but if you do come back in the summer like you said you would. I’ll get on for a night   and we can have some deag fights like the good old days. Love u bb.

@"Poonda" Idk why you’re forcing me to add you here since we’re in discord everyday but you’re my favourite child. If this nerd causes any problems tell me so i can smack him ty.

@twystd Fuck you im not adding you to the list

So I'm gonna remove almost everyone off my friends list. so Thank you guys  for everything it was a blast but I don't wanna be here anymore.

I’m actually shit at goodbyes if you couldn’t tell and I think all of that was shit but w/e ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  bye bye.

Top 5 players on dinks ez
1 xyz
2 Bang Bang aka Nuggies.
3 Fozzy
4 Hoodie rip
5 Skillets or Polo rip both.

Rip The Gang. Polo, Hoodie, Fozzy, Skillets, Sal and Bang Bang.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
>no personal message for me
y u do this?
fuck
[Image: giphy.gif]
We didn't always get along, but I had a lot of respect for you. Take care, man. Hit me up any time.
Rip bb good luck being a poopoo cs player <3
I hope to see you back on the list in the nearby future, until then good luck on your endeavors and #unbanfozzy & #unbanhoodie
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
[Image: pepe-crying-gif.gif]that moment when your not included
(05-07-2017, 06:38 PM)KillshotKenny Wrote: >no personal message for me
y u do this?

Ikr
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Man, this got me right in the feels...

I'm going to miss seeing you around. But it'll be a lot easier to get wins now (lol) Honestly I was glad you stayed after the whole rough road you had before you came staff. You kept fighting, and without doing so you wouldn't be here today. I've just been glad to have your back every step of the way since, and that you consider me as a Role Mode. I really do appreciate the compliments you have left for me.

Hopefully we'll see eachother soon. Make sure you come back and visit your favorite community and favorite Strawberry. Thanks for being a part of this community, we're gonna miss you.

P.S. #NeverForgetFozzyRateChanges
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+rep, added me to the list