Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Fozzy's Goodbye Thread.
why are all the good players leavinggggggggg ;(
Damn... Heard you were a great guy..... Sucks that we never met.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(05-07-2017, 06:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: why are all the good players leavinggggggggg ;(

Feels sad :( rip a real nigga and the last good player left.
Good luck out there.

(05-07-2017, 06:52 PM)Loco Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 06:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: why are all the good players leavinggggggggg ;(

Feels sad :( rip a real nigga and the last good player left.

Bitch I'm still here
Heh, I'm gonna sound like a prick here... In a way i am sort of glad yer leaving... With your headshotting skills it tended to be frustrating when you were on, but I am a salty prick that doesnt like it when someone who's much better then me plays and throws my sorry ass in the trashcan.

I am sad that you are leaving over the fact you are a promising staff member, while my salt still didnt prevent me from having fun when you were on. I know i have a tendency to talk shit when you were on and if i offended you in any way when i was doing so i do feel its appropriate i apoligize here for that. So, sorry for my shit-talking towards you.

I wish you good luck in your future endeavors, rek those CS:GO scrubs and do your thing on WoW. Cya lad!
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I'll purposely mess up so you can come back bb
Dang, you're leaving too :( . You made the game fun for me because it was always a challenge trying to face you in deag/silenced sniper duels against your CS:GO skills and trying to grind up to your skill level made me better at the game (even started to learn how to flick, which is good). Gonna miss having you around man, hope you come around often and good luck in your future endeavors
well rip, have fun whatever you do next.
former admin2
I'll miss you man especially all the salt you gave me but for real though it was always fun to play with you and I hope one day we can play together again on gmod or somewhere else so cya later muh main man Fozzy.
Pls come back every once in a while.
I won't forget you <3