Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Fozzy's Goodbye Thread.
bye not sure what to say :(
Well dang. Anyways, thanks for all of the good times on the server. Also thanks for the help when I needed it. I appreciate everything you've done, and I hope to see you around once in awhile.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I've always had fun with you on the server, whenever I could even land a shot on you without getting deaged in the head back it always felt like such the accomplishment. Hope to see you come around every now and then, but best of luck making your way up the CS GO ranks!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Damn. I'm really gonna miss you, man. It was always fun when you came to the light side. "Fozzy is gay." will live on forever.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
fozzies not really leaving, hes just not gonna play as much o3o
Dont look so blue
(05-07-2017, 06:40 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: We didn't always get along, but I had a lot of respect for you.

lol
(05-07-2017, 08:34 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 06:40 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: We didn't always get along, but I had a lot of respect for you.

lol

Please come back bb, we need more good players who have been here for a while
Im gunna put an entire 21 gun salute into my mouth and kill myself.

[Image: 21_gun_salute.jpg]

Rly tho. I'll see you plenty besides dinks. The server was always just common ground. What kept us all together were the gg's and the good vibes between players. The treasures of a community.
cant Believe the last good player is leaving us :(
(05-07-2017, 08:40 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 08:34 PM)nopleez Wrote: lol

Please come back bb, we need more good players who have been here for a while

u will be ok, u still have christian