Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mi Renuncia
This is not a joke post, this is my actual resignation (don't judge the Spanish I gotta get all the practice I can in for the AP Spanish exam)

Edit: I am reed1103 btw, aka Mr. Mapman

About 5 and a half years ago I joined this community for the first time and fell in love with it. I can still remember exactly how that first match of TTT I every played was. I never knew that this one gamemode in gmod would end up being my absolute favorite game for the next few years to come. Hell, I even made it all the way to being a moderator for it! Over the course of these nearly 6 years in this community I have made countless memories with all of y'all, and I am so damn grateful for that. However, my life is starting to get very busy as I am just about to go into college and I'm dealing with some other things in real life right now. Because of this, I am officially declaring my resignation from staff on TTT and requesting a demotion to Donor+. As for deathrun, I feel as if a demotion to trusted would be suitable, as I am not nearly nowhere as active to justify my position for being mod, but given the shorthandedness of staff that deathrun can experience, I could at least do something if I were to be online at any given time and no other staff were on. But if this doesn't seem appropriate to the admins and/or Dink, a full demotion would be just fine. If ya'll wanna hit me up to fix a map here and there, I'll try to help out if I'm not busy, and I may hop on the server from time to time as this is not me saying goodbye to the community.

Hace como 5 y medio años yo me uní a esta comunidad por la primera vez y me enamoré de la comunidad. Todavía puedo recordar exactamente como fue ese primer partido de TTT que jugué. Nunca supe que este modo en gmod sería mi videojuego favortio absoluto durante los próximos años. ¡Rayos, incluso logré ser moderador para eso! Durante los próximos casi 6 años en esta comunidad yo he hecho recuerdos innumerables con todos vosotros, y por eso estoy tan agradecido. Sin embargo, mi vida ha comenzado a estar muy ocupada porque muy pronto yo iré a la universidad y también estoy ocupado con otras maneras en la vida real. Por eso, yo declaro oficialmente mi renuncia a mi posición de personal en TTT y yo pido una degradación a Donor+. Con respeto a deathrun, creo que una degradación a trusted sería apropiada por mi falta de actividad, lo que no justifica mi posición de mod, pero por la falta de personal que deathrun puede enfrentar, al menos yo podría hacer algo si yo estuviese en línea en un momento dado y no hubiese otro miembro de personal. Pero si esto no parece apropiado a los administradores y/o Dink, una completa degredación sería bien. Si quereís avisarme para que yo pueda arreglar un mapa ocasionalmente, intentaré ayudar si no estoy ocupado, y a veces puedo subirme al servidor porque no me estoy despidiendo de la comunidad ahora mismo.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Well I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on the server from time to time let your life be full of goodness :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I have no issues with you keeping Moderator on DR. 

Best of luck with your life things mate
(03-26-2022, 11:55 PM)average saskatchewan resident Wrote:  I am just about to go into college
good luck in college this shit is hard

buena suerte en collegio, este mierda es muy dificil
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
Absolute legend, good luck
Only met you a couple times, I wish you the best.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I gonna miss u Reed ur one of my favorite people here
God speed
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hope to see you on TTT sometime without that yucky green color.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Wow. Truly the end of an era… I’m going to remember everything you taught me and carry on your legacy. Thanks for all the good memories :(
Thank you for everything you've done, Reed. It was an absolute pleasure having you as TTT staff.