Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time to eliminate the Jam
Offender's Name: Jammin

Offender's SteamID: One of you jackwagons have it for sure, are you kidding me? I shouldn't need to supply this.

What Server(s): TTT. Duh, this guy lives on server instead of in real life.

Offender's Rank: Mod, but also discord admin... yikes

What They Did: Jammin sucks and has no right to be staff. The massive amount of powermodding and not knowing the ACTUAL staff guidelines he consistently shows that is is not worthy of being a staff member at all. Such a jerk.

When They Did It: When didn't he do it is the better question? Why is this even on here, for timestamp purposes? What, are we trying to keep track of the Jammin Abuse Arc of Dink's drama?

Potential Witnesses: Anyone who has the misfortune to interact with the individual known as Jammin. I would say that the best witness would be Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart.

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): screenshots=bad so shut up red text

video 1

video 2

video 3

Other: Jelly is much better than Jam and that's something I'm willing to die for. This Jammin individual must be eliminated at all costs. We must ruin his life by stripping him of his power on an internet community.
+1, Its finally good to see some solid evidence in a staff abuse thread after a long stint of "My evidence is my word" posts. Keep up the good work, hopefully Dink will be able to handle this soon
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+3 demoted to supporter plz
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Why stop at supporter this idiot needs to be community banned!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 pooshes and abuses too much.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Is this some kind of joke I’m not getting? These accusations have come literally out of the blue are baseless. Your evidence is just random YouTube videos which provide nothing to the appeal itself. Jammin is easily one of the best mods I have come across and this is just a failed attempt and causing drama. -1
I would like to propose a new rank be created for someone this harsh: TimeFarmer. He would be unable to leave the server but also not be able to do damage. Someone perfect to start off a killing spree or be used as someone to help catch a rdmer.

This is my proposal, thanks for listening.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Pogpogpogpogpogpogpog
(04-01-2022, 09:04 AM)Icey Wrote: -1

Is this some kind of joke I’m not getting? These accusations have come literally out of the blue are baseless. Your evidence is just random YouTube videos which provide nothing to the appeal itself. Jammin is easily one of the best mods I have come across and this is just a failed attempt and causing drama. -1
insert todays date here
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023