Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's Yearly Reunion Special
What is up Dinklenurds.  It's Avi with the 2022 Dinkleberg's Yearly Reunion Special.  It's time to gather all of those people that have become part of this community over the years and reminisce on the past, your favorite server moments, and share where our live's have gone since.  I'll start.

I'm Avi, recently turned 27, former Admin of the TTT server.  I've done some crazy life changes since last year; moved to Michigan, bought a car, moved again, and finally started working in my field at a prison for the city of Detroit.  We're also getting a puppy soon!

[Image: 20220320_152738.jpg?width=1248&height=702]

As for my favorite server moment, probably catching silly hackers on server with very obvious hacks, or RDMing Gabe :^)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hey welcome to the forums! Come to TTT sometime!
What do you do in prison?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Fuk u

Also nice dog
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(04-01-2022, 01:17 PM)Foxka Wrote: What do you do in prison?
We receive scanned fingerprints from the people we intake, then classify them and check our files for prior arrests. Sometimes they have a jacket of prints on file that we can compare to.  Essentially identifying people through fingerprints.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
can't have shit in detroit
(04-01-2022, 03:07 PM)Avi Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 01:17 PM)Foxka Wrote: What do you do in prison?
We receive scanned fingerprints from the people we intake, then classify them and check our files for prior arrests. Sometimes they have a jacket of prints on file that we can compare to.  Essentially identifying people through fingerprints.
Sounds fun, did you go to school for this? That's like some CSI stuff lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
HI AVI I LOVE YOU

hi im nuru i turn 29 in december this year
i have a baby girl she just turned one in jan
my hubby and i like watching soccer games together (go real madrid)
i have a lot of good memories here but ill sum it up to my family and friends ive made here and helped me grow as a person
dinks has GENUINELY changed me for the better in the long run
im not a shy pushover crybaby anymore
now im that dickhead people like to hate insertlennyhere (pretend its there ok)
cute dog
Ayo!
I'm Jammin, also from Detroit (which I guess is a prison in and of itself), where I do automotive software.
I started playing TTT in June of 2020. I was immediately issued a false warn for micspam by our very own @thunderwalrusinnthebar, but since then i've been a good noodle :)

I joined the TTT staff team late in 2020, rose the ranks, and never looked back. Also joined the discord staffing team last winter and filled the vacant admin slot on dink/admin team's request.

I joined at the height of the pandemic, as a way to escape the woes of life during that horrid time. But as the pandemic eases up, I intend to stick around to continue enjoying my time here.

Favorite moments here mainly stem from my pre-staff days of late-night TTT with @ratty, @KaptainLes, @dan, and others. Much schenanigans happened then.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks