Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's Yearly Reunion Special
Hello Avi I am Wrom(matt changed my name), I joined just a short 3 months ago around there Im on my last year of high school I turn 18 in may and plan to cook in my life time, My favorite memory so far is just the friend ships and the staff and how nice everyone is I for some odd reason love making ban request n such so Yea :).
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Hi Avi I miss you! I'm very proud of you and hope you're doing great and are happy wherever you are!

Hi I'm Helen I'm 22 in August and should be graduating with my bachelors in Medical Humanities in May if I don't commit end game first.
Thats it
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-01-2022, 05:06 PM)moocow Wrote: Hi Avi I miss you! I'm very proud of you and hope you're doing great and are happy wherever you are!

Hi I'm Helen I'm 22 in August and should be graduating with my bachelors in Medical Humanities in May if I don't commit end game first.
Thats it
hi helen
(04-01-2022, 05:09 PM)HONG Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 05:06 PM)moocow Wrote: Hi Avi I miss you! I'm very proud of you and hope you're doing great and are happy wherever you are!

Thats it
hi helen

no not you fuck you
[Image: giphy.gif]
hi avi i congrats on the puppy!!!
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(04-01-2022, 03:53 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 03:07 PM)Avi Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 01:17 PM)Foxka Wrote: What do you do in prison?
We receive scanned fingerprints from the people we intake, then classify them and check our files for prior arrests. Sometimes they have a jacket of prints on file that we can compare to.  Essentially identifying people through fingerprints.
Sounds fun, did you go to school for this? That's like some CSI stuff lol
I have a Bachelors in Forensic Investigation, the specific job I am in right now is a paid on the job training for a year to certify me as a tech.

(04-01-2022, 03:57 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: HI AVI I LOVE YOU

hi im nuru i turn 29 in december this year
i have a baby girl she just turned one in jan
my hubby and i like watching soccer games together (go real madrid)
i have a lot of good memories here but ill sum it up to my family and friends ive made here and helped me grow as a person
dinks has GENUINELY changed me for the better in the long run
im not a shy pushover crybaby anymore
now im that dickhead people like to hate insertlennyhere (pretend its there ok)
I LOVE YOU TOO NURU, HOPE YOU ARE WELL.

(04-01-2022, 07:23 PM)happy Wrote: hi avi i congrats on the puppy!!!
Thanks!

Thats it

It's nice to hear from you, it'sbeen way too long, and congrats on getting close to your degree, I hope things go well this semester so you graduate.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hello, I would first like to say that it is the other way around and that I RDM you. I am graduating in May with my bachelors so yea that’s it. As for favorite moments, RED and Guru Drak come to mind. Also exploding Avi
(04-02-2022, 03:29 AM)Gabe Wrote: Hello, I would first like to say that it is the other way around and that I RDM you. I am graduating in May with my bachelors so yea that’s it. As for favorite moments, RED and Guru Drak come to mind. Also exploding Avi

If I could I would bean you nurd :^)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-01-2022, 03:57 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: HI AVI I LOVE YOU

hi im nuru i turn 29 in december this year
i have a baby girl she just turned one in jan
my hubby and i like watching soccer games together (go real madrid)
i have a lot of good memories here but ill sum it up to my family and friends ive made here and helped me grow as a person
dinks has GENUINELY changed me for the better in the long run
im not a shy pushover crybaby anymore
now im that dickhead people like to hate insertlennyhere (pretend its there ok)
unlikely that you "grew"
Hi, old man jenkins here

I started somewhere in maybe 2015? idk its literally in the pre-historic stages so who cares lol, I started out only playing TTT, and... never switched only rarely playing on one of the other servers, I started my staffing career around 2016 or so as I remember (This can be wrong) having a 2 year tenure as a staff member, most of wich was as moderator. Mostly just annoying folks with me being unfunny. Anyway after a few events happened I decided to leave the staff team and pretty much stopped playing. Events wich are in the past, I will say it didnt involve illegal stuff nor infighting so for any new folks I aint evil. Just unfunny.

IRL related I finished school, didnt go any further with educations because I could not give a single toss anymore about that and joined the workforce, currently living on me own, happily now working for a company that makes computer chips for Central Heating Boilers is I believe they are called in English (Yes to add another negative trait, I am foreign, a filthy Dutchman). Oh yeah and I am still a massive WW2 nerd

Only old faces may remember me (Or someone might recognize the name from my very rare appearances in Discord shitposting, or when I get tagged), and if you do, MG42
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.