Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's Yearly Reunion Special
I'm Russ, I joined back in August 2016 on the prophunt server when I was only 13 years old, was the prophunt admin for a little while, did several not very good things , got resurrected from my community ban so I could drive the admins insane yet again. I play TTT sometimes, but most people probably know me as the person that wont stop rambling about something called timed mutes and gags, and writing the addon that blocks lenny faces on PH

In real life I live on a farm, before I was born we used to be one of the biggest tobacco producer in the state, but we scaled back and stuck with soybeans after the mid 2000s because of the tobacco bubble bursting in our area. I love peace and quiet in nature, and I would love to be able to retire out on a smaller farm away from all the people. I work at a big machine shop as a jr. sysadmin even though I hate computers, but I love big machines :)
Wassup, my legal name is Honda CBR300R. I joined in 2016 and was promptly perma banned for admin disrespect by some weirdo named Obi Juan Canblowme. I've made it my mission to return to the server and become yet another annoying RDM'r. Just kidding. I just want everyone to know that I am mentally ill and I ride a motorcycle, thanks.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
Hey Avi! Hope you're well, love the pup! :)

My real name is Eric and I'm 27. I joined back in 2018 on PH, but became consistently active in 2020 in the cancer that was the Murder server back then. I've had my ups and downs here, but for now I'm here to stay. This community has changed a lot for the better in the last few years.

Life over the last few years hasn't been the kindest, but I recently moved to South Carolina for a fresh start and to be closer to family. Hoping I can find where I belong out here.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
This concludes the Dinkleberg's Yearly Reunion Special. It's been great to see a lot of familiar faces and a lot of new people too! We'll be back with our Reunion Special April 1st, 2023 so stay tuned!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~