Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
K Aboose
Offender's Name: Uncle K Stone

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31867522

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did:  Use of ungag * while staff is on. Not that ungag * should be used to begin with. 

When They Did It: Last night around midnight? 

Potential Witnesses: .Cee (Gatherer of said evidence below.) 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):  The first one is just showing that .Cee is in the lobby but both are the same thing. 

[Image: BVx2HAz.png]
[Image: q6y0BQQ.png]

Other: I didn't witness it, just simply making the thread. Also something to be noted. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...111&page=2

This is his previous donor abuse which states from 

Bryanbrr: "Uncle K Stone will be given a strike for donor abuse. Further instances of Abuse will result in full demotion."
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Didn’t this already happened before? Yeah it did 1+ for demotion to supporter
To save sometime, and awnsering the above reply, yes he had a past problem with his donor. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...le+K+Stone
I understand that using commands if you're a donor and staff is on is not acceptable, but is there any more context to this situation? All I know is that he used the !ungag * command while staff was on, and I have many questions. I think a LOT more context should be given before a decision is made to strip a player of his donor abilities simply because of a screenshot of him using this command while staff was on.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
(04-02-2022, 11:28 PM)CBR300R Wrote: I understand that using commands if you're a donor and staff is on is not acceptable, but is there any more context to this situation? All I know is that he used the !ungag * command while staff was on, and I have many questions. I think a LOT more context should be given before a decision is made to strip a player of his donor abilities simply because of a screenshot of him using this command while staff was on.

Even I have encountered other donors using their commands while staff was on. This particular situation involved some mic spammers in the dead chat, but the staff members were still alive. Should the donors tell the staff members in admin chat that there is someone screaming the "n-word" over 'n over, or is that donor in the right by choosing to mute the spammer themselves?
ungag * during a round shows who is alive and who is dead (yellow and green names).
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(04-02-2022, 11:41 PM)dero Wrote:
(04-02-2022, 11:28 PM)CBR300R Wrote: I understand that using commands if you're a donor and staff is on is not acceptable, but is there any more context to this situation? All I know is that he used the !ungag * command while staff was on, and I have many questions. I think a LOT more context should be given before a decision is made to strip a player of his donor abilities simply because of a screenshot of him using this command while staff was on.

Even I have encountered other donors using their commands while staff was on. This particular situation involved some mic spammers in the dead chat, but the staff members were still alive. Should the donors tell the staff members in admin chat that there is someone screaming the "n-word" over 'n over, or is that donor in the right by choosing to mute the spammer themselves?
ungag * during a round shows who is alive and who is dead (yellow and green names).
Well as you can tell, it's been a long time since I have played. I was not aware of that. I'd still like to see what Uncle K Stone says on the issue.
Regardless, Donors should not use commands when staff are on, especially an !ungag * command, and especially not in TTT for the reason outlined by dero.

TTT Donor guidelines explicitly state:

• Under no circumstances are you to ungag yourself or another player if they have been previously gagged by a staff member. If you feel as though the gag added by staff was unneeded, you can discuss it with them via admin chat communications or submit a staff abuse thread on the forums for discussion.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15818
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(04-03-2022, 12:08 AM)August Wrote: Regardless, Donors should not use commands when staff are on, especially an !ungag * command, and especially not in TTT for the reason outlined by dero.

TTT Donor guidelines explicitly state:

• Under no circumstances are you to ungag yourself or another player if they have been previously gagged by a staff member. If you feel as though the gag added by staff was unneeded, you can discuss it with them via admin chat communications or submit a staff abuse thread on the forums for discussion.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15818
Well rules is rules. And I should read them more. +1 for demotion to supporter.
If we’re quoting rules it states that donors shouldn’t use powers to counter act what staff has done.
+1 epic metagaming fail
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide