Poll: What to do with second chance?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep it
24.24%
8 24.24%
Fix the edit for it
15.15%
5 15.15%
Remove it
60.61%
20 60.61%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Chance
So question…. When is second chance either going to be fixed or removed? I know there is a edit that clearly isn’t working so I’m wondering at this point if it’s either worth it to try and fix the edit or just remove it? If so when will this be done cus this shit is so annoying I’m sorry lol. I’m not the only one who thinks so too since others have been getting annoyed by this busted item too.

Also I just made a poll mainly cus I just wanted to see how many people don’t like it or like it.
Several attempts were made to fix it, it appears all have failed.
I think it should be removed till it is confirmed to be fixed
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
keep it
Y'all are just mad that the Detective can respawn like 4 times and ruin your T-round ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
The perk makes playing detective fun. Yes that's in part to it being broken but realistically the only fun equipment that detective has now is the pulse cannon. 

If we're going to take out second chance which tbh we should, we also should find something fun to replace it with. 

Nothing horrifically broken, just a fun new detective item that isn't hopelessly unbalanced and broken like second chance is.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
remove it completely, the biggest reason the edit may not have worked is if the one on the main server’s values havent actually updated, which only juan can check at this point; more than likely, though, i just didnt do it correctly lol

it shouldnt be too difficult to find a cool replacement to give detectives more utility, timewinder for instance could be added (or that swap gun that was spoken of)
I played on a server that managed to have the player muted/gagged and couldn't hear or see the chat if they died with Second Chance equipped and then the effect was removed if the round was over/player died/etc. Is it possible for someone to recreate that here? If the only real concern here is that someone could metagame.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
Remove this broken ass unfun shit plz ty
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I cannot lie... I thought this was an unban request based off the title, wasn't thinking of the most skill-based perk from COD ever...

ABSOLUTELY keep it. If second chance is in, my low skill level playing can balance out and counter the better players by using it. Plus it gives me an excuse to opt in as detective lol
I’m honestly suprised that it seems a lot of people want to keep second chance. Based on what I was hearing from people that were playing in game it seems nobody liked it. Meh, I’m fine personally either with fixing the edit if it’s possible since that seems to be a happy medium between people from these votes, but something needs to be done tbh. The shit is too broken eitherway.