• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double Ghost
Offenders:
BeakGuy STEAM_0:1:81178097 
      Kest  STEAM_0:0:94076449[/size][/color][/font]

Sergent_3012 STEAM_0:1:649927600 

EQUINOX STEAM_0:0:140157730

Witnesses - Chibill and Resigned Fake Hacker

Reason to ban: Ghosting and just beaming players no matter if they hide under other props completely out of visibility 

Proof:
Equinox's ghosting clip     ( https://outplayed.tv/media/a7yPEy )

Beak's ghosting clip         ( https://outplayed.tv/media/x58aeQ )
So with the evidence that you have presented I can't do anything with. I'll explain why. When gathering evidence on a ghoster a few things are preferred.

One would be a first person perspective. A third person perspective would work fine if it was fairly blatant but what we're looking for is for the most part a lot of killing with minimal searching. Information that they have that makes no sense why they'd have that (such as killing someone who is fairly hidden and almost illegal like a mesh.) and also an influx of kills only when their friend is dead.

The roof clip I already have seen from the other perspective because there was a ban request made concerning Equinox and Sergent from someone else. Although it looked sketchy from their perspective, in reality you're a bright orange on a roof. It's not a difficult thing to see, especially when you're moving around.

As far as the other video, this is another circumstance where you should be able to see their perspective or spectate them. Although they were dumping mags into that table, they might have seen what was hiding around it previously.

As far as ghosting evidence goes, we normally want a good round or two of really sus kills to complete a ghosting ban. Sometimes ghosting evidence takes a while because people are smart with their ghosting but more often they're pretty blatant with it.

Equinox and Sergent have been banned from another ban request and the Beakguy and Kest will not be banned at this time because there's simply not enough.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]