Unban for Mr.SaturdayKnight
I'll +1 for the sake of people should have a second chance after getting fully banned for the most part, especially with it being almost a year. Just don't do it again :)
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
After reading through everything I’d say +1 to an unban. You seem to have actually changed. However, I think that if you repeat even once you should be re-banned permanently without the chance to appeal.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
PropanePeter was so annoying whenever he played. I understand trolling - I do it. However, it lacked nuance and tact. Quite often it devolved into screaming.

Anyways, neutral on the unban since I really don't think anything will have changed but I hope I'm 'proved' wrong.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Don't be a fool this time around and you should be good. Don't throw away this chance.

+1 for unban.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 nicky ban
Wow. I am so sorry for the delay on this. Your unban request has been APPROVED. I hope you have learned since your previous ban.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]