Unban for Mr.SaturdayKnight
Ingame Name: Vito Scalleta FlX.GG / Name When Banned: Mr.SaturdayKnight

SteamID: 66888452221356998

Who Banned You: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

Reason For Ban: slurs,tocicity,hostility,abuse,and herrasment

Length of Ban:  permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: Its been a good while since i have gotten banned from Dinklbergs TTT and ive thought about my actions and what i did wrong and why i did them, it was no one elses fault and since then my mother has sent me to military school, i learned that i was a pretty horrible person and i have changed. If my request dose not prevail i apoligize for my actions that afected those involved and they did not deserve any of my slurs,tocicity,hostility,abuse,and herrasment or targetting

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14431 https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14021

Other: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15559 this is just an unban request.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183455733

Previous names/alias (to clarify for those who may not recognize the current name): 
-Mr. SaturdayKnight
-PropanePeter
-DumbAss Gaming thepurge.xyz
-SCHWINN
-ChineseCitizen
-Vito Scalleta FLX.GG

Ban History:
-February 6th 2021: 1-day ban for slurs
-February 8th 2021: 3-day ban for slurs
-February 19th 2021: Donor Abuse (Report here), temp ban was turned into a perma-ban for slurs, overturned on appeal w/demotion to supporter. Appeals: First Unban Attempt, Second Unban Successful (ban lifted on March 7th 2021)
-May 31 2021: 3-day ban for spamming admin chat (see last appeal here, first image in 6th post)
-June 28th 2021: Perma-ban for 20+ slur warns, toxicity, hositility, abuse, harassment (with previous bans factored in - see same post at same link here). Appeals: First Unban Attempt, Second Unban Attempt (this thread is the third attempt).

Comments modified given updated information about external server.
I sit at a +1 assuming your behaivor actually winds up improving at all. I will NEVER support another unban should the same issues persist.
I hope you can improve your behavior before it impacts things IRL either way.

Best of luck.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(04-04-2022, 06:48 PM)Jammin Wrote: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183455733

Previous names/alias (to clarify for those who may not recognize the current name): 
-Mr. SaturdayKnight
-PropanePeter
-DumbAss Gaming thepurge.xyz
-SCHWINN
-ChineseCitizen
-Vito Scalleta FLX.GG

Ban History:
-February 6th 2021: 1-day ban for slurs
-February 8th 2021: 3-day ban for slurs
-February 19th 2021: Donor Abuse (Report here), temp ban was turned into a perma-ban for slurs, overturned on appeal w/demotion to supporter. Appeals: First Unban Attempt, Second Unban Successful (ban lifted on March 7th 2021)
-May 31 2021: 3-day ban for spamming admin chat (see last appeal here, first image in 6th post)
-June 28th 2021: Perma-ban for 20+ slur warns, toxicity, hositility, abuse, harassment (with previous bans factored in - see same post at same link here). Appeals: First Unban Attempt, Second Unban Attempt (this thread is the third attempt).

So, why are you trying to come back now?

Could it be because you were just banned from Flux TTT about 30 minutes ago?
[Image: unknown.png]

I am a -1 considering you seem to have rage left your main server and are now looking to troll somewhere else. You weren't fun to deal with and were, for lack of a better term, a brat.
If you weren't just banned off of another server I'd consider supporting some kind of return, with the full understanding that one single moment of toxicity would result in you being back to the banned. But I just don't see anything good coming from this.

I hope you can improve your behavior before it impacts things IRL. But as for stupid internet gaming, it would be better without you.

Best of luck.
jammin that ban was for me leaving with a slay because i thought it was like garnet and i wouldnt get banned for leaving and i talked to an admin about it aswell and my reson for coming back was that i was doing a apeall for them reminded me i was able to do one here
(04-04-2022, 07:16 PM)Vito Scalleta FLX.GG Wrote: jammin that ban was for me leaving with a slay because i thought it was like garnet and i wouldnt get banned for leaving and i talked to an admin about it aswell and my reson for coming back was that i was doing a apeall for them reminded me i was able to do one here
The admin at this server that banned you confirmed that it was just 1 (one) RDM and that his ban was shortened to a day.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
Yeah Flux does 1-week bans for RDM and leave.

People say we are harsh for a 1-day ban.....
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I redacted/updated my comments accordingly
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Considering it's been over a year, I think we could give the guy a chance. But the second he is warned/banned for a slur, it should result in a permanent ban. Hopefully military school put some discipline in you.
+1 for unban.
reckless moron with a motorcycle
[Image: avatar_11007.jpeg?dateline=1648522408]
[Image: b_460x42_C000000-222222-333333-CCCCCC-FFCC00-FFCC00.png]
+1 Everyone deserves a second chance just don't Mess up again I will not support another unban
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
You have the Salty approval to be unbanned!

+1; just be intelligent and keep a level head in the future :)
I agree with the unban in this moment +1