Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURL for TTTrusted
phattest +1, he has experience staffing, he’s fun to play with, and people respect him!! go get ‘em murly boy
+1 he's been helpful, even found an exploit involving queues that I presume is still being fixed.

Knows the rules, fun to play with, active in the community discord.

Only concern. I really have it a lack of ban requests. I'd suggest working on this regardless of the outcome.

His discord ban is relevant, but not to the extent that it should stop him from getting staff imo. Intent is key there, and it was an honest mistake. If he was going for Mod I'd probably have a different opinion but for just trusted I'd say it's fine.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I am not going to beat a dead horse, but I will say that you are an extremely solid candidate for staff here; consequently, you have my full support on getting admitted to the staff team.

+1. Best of luck to you on your app!
Easiest +1 of my life. Murl knows everything and is active. Congrats on trusted
(05-02-2022, 05:26 PM)bambi Wrote: damn jammin if you like Courtney so much why you calling her a dude
Please invest in glasses.
[Image: QWC2eJl.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
i am r worded pls forgive thank .
bump for anything else!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 You really can’t ask for much more in a staff candidate. I think Murl would be an excellent addition to the team.
+1 murl is cool and active
+1 Cool