Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My T-mod App?
Would like to say that all input is valuable to the admins who will vote on this, and will not be labeled as “dumb shit.” If people have grievances they would like to post, but feel too scared you can reach out to myself or another admin and we will add that on top of input received on this thread.
Also might be important to keep in account that T-Mod is just that - a test position. Jammin (and others) have reasonable reservations, but isn't the point of a test-mod position to test the individual? I think keeping that in mind, and also keeping into account the length etc Lemon has been on the server, it might lend itself to giving her the benefit of the doubt.

If she fucks up, then she can lose the position or go back to trusted until she irons out any mishaps.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(04-10-2022, 10:09 AM)(j)ax Wrote: Also might be important to keep in account that T-Mod is just that - a test position. Jammin (and others) have reasonable reservations, but isn't the point of a test-mod position to test the individual? I think keeping that in mind, and also keeping into account the length etc Lemon has been on the server, it might lend itself to giving her the benefit of the doubt.

If she fucks up, then she can lose the position or go back to trusted until she irons out any mishaps.
Notably it’s extremely difficult to demote someone without some big reason. Trusted should be the “test” position if nothing else. Really tho, the ranks should be considered by tier of responsibility. If the admins don’t think she is ready for what is expected of a tmod, they should not promote. Or do if they consider it to be unusual for a trusted to handle. 

I wasn’t fully aware of the “witch hunt” situation but I’m not really worried about that one considering the result.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-10-2022, 10:32 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(04-10-2022, 10:09 AM)(j)ax Wrote: Also might be important to keep in account that T-Mod is just that - a test position. Jammin (and others) have reasonable reservations, but isn't the point of a test-mod position to test the individual? I think keeping that in mind, and also keeping into account the length etc Lemon has been on the server, it might lend itself to giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Notably it’s extremely difficult to demote someone without some big reason. Trusted should be the “test” position if nothing else. Really tho, the ranks should be considered by tier of responsibility. If the admins don’t think she is ready for what is expected of a tmod, they should not promote. Or do if they consider it to be unusual for a trusted to handle. 

I wasn’t fully aware of the “witch hunt” situation but I’m not really worried about that one considering the result.

I haven't been around in while, and honestly even when I was I never really paid too much attention to staff structure. I was under the impression that someone who was T-Mod was given an arbitrary amount of 'trial time' and if they did well they were given full mod. Guess I was wrong - in any case the sentiment of my post remains; I do think she'd be fine as T-Mod given the interactions I have with her.

Perhaps not the best way to approach a staffing position, but I've seen far worst applicants be approved.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I think Hong's comment encapsulates my opinion of Lemon moving up to T-Mod. A lot of the concerns brought up don't indicate any long-term behavioral issues. If this were a Mod app, different story. But, for now, +1 for T-Mod.

Edit: To be honest, I think I'm more or less a +0 on this app after more information has been shared. I think Lemon has good potential, but a lot of the info in this thread has me torn.
Even after seeing the issues brought up, I am still a +1. I think the the amount of questions doesn’t show a lack of competency. It shows that Lemon wants to do a good job. The majority of questions asked have been dealing with gray areas and resulted in productive conversations. Some of the other issues brought up, I just do not agree with. I’m not taking away the credibility of the claims, I just don’t agree with them. As someone who plays during the same time as lemon, I know that she is more then capable of issuing the correct punishments when needed.
At this time I am still a +1
The hypocrisy is real lmao. I remember you criticized me for making a joke about community bans/hot button issues and "Abusing" my powers when I was staff and hell even when I used to be active.

(04-11-2022, 11:57 PM)Damien Wrote: The hypocrisy is real lmao. I remember you criticized me for making a joke about community bans/hot button issues and "Abusing" my powers when I was staff and hell even when I used to be active.

I am just gonna point out that the claims I made on your t-mod app, have nothing to do with the claims you see on mine.

It's not the same type of "abuse". I used relay "inappropriately", a common issue. I issued a few troll slays which ended up going through, once, to other staff members. I made a joke/statement I shouldn't have and owned up to it. 

Here is what I said on your t-mod app
Bumping for more potential feedback!
Haven't touched ttt in a fat minute but I never really have had a problem with lemon when I played. The points brought up seem to have been already addressed and the main concern I think people were seeing were an accumulation of minor-moderate issues, most of which have been talked about and shouldn't happen again. Doesn't hurt to have her upped to tmod as I've been prone to have shown during my time that blue is when you're cruel.

Tldr; I support it, tmod is really just a color change with 2 new powers which typically shouldn't be used unless needed.
No I'm not being a simp stfu
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020