Second Chance (for winter)
I thought I commented on this but yeah just unban him by before the end of the year why make him wait so long if he fucks up again just perma
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(04-10-2022, 05:17 PM)winter (3) Wrote: ...
My "racism" was assumed when back in February some player named Rosettas Stoned had joined, and being the troll I had been, I had prop killed him multiple times etc. Then, eventually on kakariko a player asked me if I was discriminating, and in response I had said "Yes I'm discriminating on black history month" as a joke, however not a well perceived one. 

Lmao.

My boy won't be back for a while anyway, and does any of this really matter? No harm, minimal foul, just silliness. Lots of oddly butthurt folks here.

Massive +1 to unban  :@
Massive +1 to reduction Blush
I support the Unban of Winter.
All I'll say after reading all of this, is that you could use more than 9 months away from gmod, and the server. However, that is not for anyone but you to decide, so ultimately you could get a reduction. However, that shouldn't be decided now. Get some time away, then come back and appeal if you still want to. In the mean time, prove you can/have changed. You were very much toxic the last times you were on. And outside of the game too.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
(04-17-2022, 10:29 PM)LemonTiara Wrote: All I'll say after reading all of this, is that you could use more than 9 months away from gmod, and the server. However, that is not for anyone but you to decide, so ultimately you could get a reduction. However, that shouldn't be decided now. Get some time away, then come back and appeal if you still want to. In the mean time, prove you can/have changed. You were very much toxic the last times you were on. And outside of the game too.
Hi Lemon, I wasnt goinf to respond to this becayse im on mobile and its a hassle, but I believe the last sentence is HEAVILY misguided. As stated by others, I was under “good behavior” during my last two weeks and even when I came back, there was one instance where I was even joking with you and we talked about it, so I’m not too sure where this is coming from. Especially considering outside the game, I went through and did some searching and really havent made a toxic comment since february on discord so I’m not too sure why you’re implicating that I was toxic out of game or even in game during my last few weeks.
Its possible I’m forgetting something, feel free to attach any evidence. I have been studying a lot so its always possible its slipped my mind.
yea +1 for reduction to 3 months, just stop being mentally debilitated please
Sorry this took so long to get to. We have decided to reduce your ban to 3 months from march 3rd, the day that your alt was banned, if you do decide to alt evade we will restart the countdown until you are to be unbanned. Your unban date is currently 6/3/22.