Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
would you rather have a chiled thats a weab or let him get cancer
lets see what u choose  Cool
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Weeb
I mean if he is a weeb i hope he can atleast spell words correctly.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
None of the above...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I'd rather have a child that could correctly type English.
Isn't this a trick question?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
When people hate something because it's popular to do; despite them hanging in a place filled with those types of people.

I'd take either of them as long as my kid doesn't compare one's hobbies to literal cancer like it's a funny joke or something ;].
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
This post gave me cancer
Just going to say that although the misuse of the word has kind of made it meaningless at this point, or made to apply to such a broad and large group of people, basically anyone who has ever watched and enjoyed any anime at any point in time, being a true 'weab' is not a good thing. It was originally used to describe a Japanophile who was native to anywhere other than Japan, someone who obsessed over everything pertaining to Japanese culture claiming it to be the superior culture over any and all others, but mostly better than their own culture/the culture of their peers and relatives. In many cases, this was a very unhealthy obsession that borderline fetishizes the Japanese culture and makes Japan some kind of promised land for the individual that it in reality is nothing like.

You can enjoy anime. That's fine. Just don't let that enjoyment of that particular type of entertainment be your sole defining personality trait.