Every moment an overdose for all the rest of the time, for all the rest of the time
like to add to the +1 community ban considering their history of doing this same stuff.
I don’t usually comment on ban requests. You’re making these ban
requests to get a reaction out of this people, but it’s been months. Just drop it and move on. Keeping this grudge is definitely making you look like a narcissistic weirdo. Weirdo.
With this effort, I think you should never get unbanned. I don't see any reason to unban you, you provide nothing. Just don't come back -1
I wouldn't be writing appeals if it wasn't serious. And what does it even matter if there are lyrics in the titles? Does that make it less serious? How I name appeals for unban doesn't mean anything at all. I grouped them together to make it easier to navigate through the sequence of written appeals, both for me and others, so that no one bothers to post them below.
I don't write anything in the reasons for unbanning, because I've already written in the previous appeals all that I wanted to write.

I've already stated myriad times that I like the server, and therefore I want to play on it, even if I'm not allowed to jump at all, also argued many times how lame it is to forbid the technique, when all the other servers are either using it, or blocking the possibility of using it. I even explained why I replied that I wasn't going to stop using it then on the server and that I've already changed my mind.
Btw I've played from my alt account (more hours than on the main one) and I've never used Crouch Jumping, isn't that proof that I really won't be doing that anymore?

It's actually ridiculous to be banned for such as 'exploit'.
An exploit isn't just crouch jumping, an exploit is if I pressed ctrl three times in a row during the same jump, if I pressed ctrl and space bar when shooting, if I hid my head in the ceiling for longer than 300 ms so I couldn't be killed with one shot and if I intentionally jumped a little higher using that technique.

Btw, always loved shooting people flying across the map at the speed of the world and jumping over your head in zigzags, much better than just crouch jumping players with a high ping lol

Anyway, whatever happens, it's all for the best
how much brain damage do you have to still think what you were doing isn't an exploit? -1
(04-19-2022, 01:58 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: Btw I've played from my alt account (more hours than on the main one) and I've never used Crouch Jumping, isn't that proof that I really won't be doing that anymore?
So…. You basically admit that you have been alt evading your ban again is what you are saying? Or are you just saying this to bait/troll us at this point.
Ok pegas here’s the plan! In 6 months, you’re going to do a ban appeal okay. This ban appeal is going to consist of 8 sentences on why u should be unbanned. As long as it looks like it took a little bit of effort. Make sure you do not alt evade or do stuff like that. Once the ban appeal is made, you’re going to be super nice and respond to every response with, “I understand but I really do enjoy the server and would not break rules anymore.” If you do this, there is atleast a 15% chance you might be unbanned!
(04-18-2022, 11:04 PM)Markx Wrote: like to add to the +1 community ban considering their history of doing this same stuff.
Community bans are for actual/borderline criminal actions 99% of the time.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
I do not endorse a community ban. While low effort, he is not trolling the appeal process, so not a forum ban. Just do not want him back on TTT due to his history of exploiting and breaking our trust of him.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I'm not going to vote on this because I still don't think what Pegas is doing is really an exploit, but all im sayin, are we really in a place to take the moral high ground on what exploiting is when we have the jump pack