Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LemonTiara & Noire
Was banned and kicked by Lemon and Noire for miss use of text had Had my had : " Kill all Ni******" 
Told them it stands for nipples the slur would have one less star. She has not used her powers in a bit same with Noire .
[Image: tenor.gif]
Play stupid games. Earn stupid prizes? What kind of immature edge lord would have a text hat that says that anyways?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-19-2022, 05:50 PM)Djona Wrote: Was banned and kicked by Lemon and Noire for miss use of text had Had my had : " Kill all Ni******" 
Told them it stands for nipples the slur would have one less star. She has not used her powers in a bit same with Noire .

Here is what I recorded, after I kicked you.

I don't have the recording of me asking you 3 times, but here is relay

And here is me kicking you.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
what the fuck happened to the karma system on the forums :(

you were asked to change it and refused like four times, Bryan even told you to change it when it was alluding to the F slur, why would it be okay for you to use a racial slur instead?
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Baited, lost. Was something else supposed to happen?

Edit: Since this is in the abuse section you need the format

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(04-19-2022, 05:59 PM)LemonTiara Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 05:50 PM)Djona Wrote: Was banned and kicked by Lemon and Noire for miss use of text had Had my had : " Kill all Ni******" 

It stands for Nipples and it doesnt violate any of the rules. just because you think it means something else . Unworthy of moderator . I dont blame Noire he even said hes simping for you and said sorry . XD

(04-19-2022, 06:01 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Baited, lost. Was something else supposed to happen?

Edit: Since this is in the abuse section you need the format
Yes Not to abuse power xd
You know noire was probably being sarcastic yes? I see no abuse here -1. Quit digging yourself into a deeper hole dude.
(04-19-2022, 05:55 PM)Foxka Wrote: Play stupid games. Earn stupid prizes? What kind of immature edge lord would have a text hat that says that anyways?
It means nipples

(04-19-2022, 06:07 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: You know noire was probably being sarcastic yes?
I doubt it because he hadnt said a word untl Lemon made a huge deal about it and started messaging Noire. I can think that you are cheating but cant get you banned so you need evidence, Lemon thinks my hat means something racist when it means nipples .
(04-19-2022, 06:06 PM)Djona Wrote:

It stands for Nipples and it doesnt violate any of the rules. just because you think it means something else . Unworthy of moderator . I dont blame Noire he even said hes simping for you and said sorry . XD

We told you that if it standed for "nipples", you could put the actual word; and that as it was, it read as you saying the sensored hard r n word, so you had to change it, as we couldn't be sure. You did not listen. You also had the "keep yourself safe f**" sign before so we had reasons to be more inclined to believe you meant the slur rather than "nipples".

We can't let you have the sign because you say it doesn't mean the slur according to you, it doesn't work that way.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
(04-19-2022, 05:59 PM)Noire Wrote: what the fuck happened to the karma system on the forums :(

you were asked to change it and refused like four times, Bryan even told you to change it when it was alluding to the F slur, why would it be okay for you to use a racial slur
Because it stands for nipples , i changed my name after bryan asked , i played with brian while i had this name and he didnt bat a eye. Until power hungry test mod wanted too do something about it and save the world !

(04-19-2022, 06:10 PM)LemonTiara Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 06:06 PM)Djona Wrote:

We told you that if it standed for "nipples", you could put the actual word; and that as it was, it read as you saying the sensored hard r n word, so you had to change it, as we couldn't be sure. You did not listen. You also had the "keep yourself safe f**" sign before so we had reasons to be more inclined to believe you meant the slur rather than "nipples".

We can't let you have the sign because you say it doesn't mean the slur according to you, it doesn't work that way.
And thats why it means nipples because Bryan told me to change it. I know you are a test mod and really want to use your powers but there is a time and a place. It means nipples . You can think the sky is green at the end of the day its blue. And i put the word nipples there and deleted the last couple of letters and put the stars.