Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wrongfull Ban
Steam Name: Djona

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:88759318

Who banned you: Chelllman

Reason for ban: Hacking 

Im really dumb founded by this. i might be a troll at times and be somewhat annoying but ive never hacked/cheated. 
Id like to know why and how this came to be. ive played prop hunt a lot back in the day and know lots of maps too a T .
Speak of the devil! I was just timestamping my video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSJvAjHgqFE
You got caught in 4k bud

-1 for an unban
[Image: unknown.png]
(04-19-2022, 07:48 PM)chelllman Wrote: Speak of the devil! I was just timestamping my video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSJvAjHgqFE
Sick 40 min vid of me playing prop hunt ! Where in this almost hour long video am i "hacking" ?

(04-19-2022, 07:51 PM)Wilfry Wrote: You got caught in 4k bud

-1 for an unban
 LOL Where was i hacking ? please tell me ? Did you even watch any of it or you just trust your mod buddy ?
[quote pid="124812" dateline="1650416024"]
 LOL Where was i hacking ? please tell me ? Did you even watch any of it or you just trust your mod buddy ?
[/quote]

Vid even has timestamps for you just letting you know
[Image: unknown.png]
Your behavior combined with the signature fucked up arms tells me you're using some sort of prop finder/wall hack, along with a potential aimbot based on some of the shooting you did.

You're on a losing streak today, bud.
-1 for unban.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
1:03 - prop runs behind wall i run over.
1:57- i search the entire mart and find a prop
3:27 - prop hid there previous round lmfao
4:51- a prop in plane sight ...

13:08- there is just a split second view of me chasing a prop and killing it
?
14:12- its very simple here i didnt spot the prop "decides to not kill this prop for some reason.  I'm pretty sure he's trying to hide it now because I'm on." not this ?

14:18-  "no hunter has been in the kitchen yet.  I actually loaded the map in single player to confirm that's what it looks like.  There is a hotdog behind the brick counter he's looking at.  He roots around the kitchen, shoots the fire extinguisher (not the hotdog), and leaves.  At this point, I believe he's trying to act less suspicious." What does this even mean ?

23:26 - i was simply shooting a prop . ? how is it " weird"

(04-19-2022, 08:00 PM)August Wrote: Your behavior combined with the signature fucked up arms tells me you're using some sort of prop finder/wall hack, along with a potential aimbot based on some of the shooting you did.

You're on a losing streak today, bud.
-1 for unban.
Ok explain to me what are the arms have anything to do with this. Not once was my shooting "weird " in any way . I cant believe you guys are actually buying this ?

I feel like this is just a bunch of staff ganging up on me at this point ?
(04-19-2022, 08:10 PM)Djona Wrote: 1:03 - prop runs behind wall i run over. Dimmsdale has a dividing line halfway down the street for optimization.  If you are on one side, props do not show up on the other side.  I stepped through the video frame by frame.  There is no wrench running even after you get over this dividing line.  Even if you account for FPS, there is no prop running behind the fence.
1:57- i search the entire mart and find a prop Yes, after you didn't really search anything thoroughly on your way there.
3:27 - prop hid there previous round lmfao  First prop out in the open? oh yeah definitely.  2nd prop hidden that you path around? not so much.
4:51- a prop in plane sight ... You sprinted across half the map with less than 20 seconds left to kill this prop without searching anything on your way there.

13:08- there is just a split second view of me chasing a prop and killing it Not the burger you grenade, the Chinese food here.
?
14:12- its very simple here i didnt spot the prop "decides to not kill this prop for some reason.  I'm pretty sure he's trying to hide it now because I'm on." not this ? You mean to tell me, as good a PH player you are, that you missed the hotdog behind these trash cans?

14:18-  "no hunter has been in the kitchen yet.  I actually loaded the map in single player to confirm that's what it looks like.  There is a hotdog behind the brick counter he's looking at.  He roots around the kitchen, shoots the fire extinguisher (not the hotdog), and leaves.  At this point, I believe he's trying to act less suspicious." What does this even mean ?

It means that prior to this I had just pulled a screenshot.  Many ESP clients alert you to this.  A lot of people using hacked clients stop killing props quickly or pretending to miss props once this happens.

Also in this 40 min long video of me playing prop hunt you have found 2-3 parts where im "sus" of hacking ? and calling my shooting weird. and calling my shooting weird ? this is very poor moderator work. ill be very disappointed if this ban sticks. i play on this server and really enjoy the people would be tragic if i got false banned .

(04-19-2022, 08:22 PM)chelllman Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 08:10 PM)Djona Wrote: 1:03 - prop runs behind wall i run over. Dimmsdale has a dividing line halfway down the street for optimization.  If you are on one side, props do not show up on the other side.  I stepped through the video frame by frame.  There is no wrench running even after you get over this dividing line.  Even if you account for FPS, there is no prop running behind the fence.
1:57- i search the entire mart and find a prop Yes, after you didn't really search anything thoroughly on your way there.
3:27 - prop hid there previous round lmfao  First prop out in the open? oh yeah definitely.  2nd prop hidden that you path around? not so much.
4:51- a prop in plane sight ... You sprinted across half the map with less than 20 seconds left to kill this prop without searching anything on your way there.

13:08- there is just a split second view of me chasing a prop and killing it Not the burger you grenade, the Chinese food here.
?
14:12- its very simple here i didnt spot the prop "decides to not kill this prop for some reason.  I'm pretty sure he's trying to hide it now because I'm on." not this ? You mean to tell me, as good a PH player you are, that you missed the hotdog behind these trash cans?

It means that prior to this I had just pulled a screenshot.  Many ESP clients alert you to this.  A lot of people using hacked clients stop killing props quickly or pretending to miss props once this happens.

1:03 - prop runs behind wall i run over. Dimmsdale has a dividing line halfway down the street for optimization.  If you are on one side, props do not show up on the other side.  I stepped through the video frame by frame.  There is no wrench running even after you get over this dividing line.  Even if you account for FPS, there is no prop running behind the fence. Maybe if you joined 30 seconds sooner you would have seen the prop running behind the fence.
1:57- i search the entire mart and find a prop Yes, after you didn't really search anything thoroughly on your way there. Because i was checking the interior places..
3:27 - prop hid there previous round lmfao  First prop out in the open? oh yeah definitely.  2nd prop hidden that you path around? not so much.  Ill say it again a prop hid the exact same place there previous round.
4:51- a prop in plane sight ... You sprinted across half the map with less than 20 seconds left to kill this prop without searching anything on your way there. I went to go check the house after going to the house trying to go through the window i see a prop in the corner of my screen hiding in the corner of the house.
13:08- there is just a split second view of me chasing a prop and killing it Not the burger you grenade, the Chinese food here. I naded the burger because he was running away i start seaching for props there trying to move props when one starts running .

This is quite sad if you actually think im hacking because from this 40 minute long video you have mustered up 3 instances where im "suspicious" . i bet if i had a hour to watch you prop hunt i would be able to time stamp parts where you discover a prop and give some tera card reading on why you discovered that prop.
You mean to tell me that you could see through the line of optimization where the wrench went? A line that you cannot see through at all unless you're above it in some form? You were on the other side of the map and there's no way you could see that far. Let's say for a moment you could. You're talking maybe 2-3 pixels from that far away. You weren't even looking in that direction.

-1 on the unban.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]