Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for Quadaling dingle
Offender's Name: quadaling dingle

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Potential Witnesses: Uriel Stank Cloudy damien 

Reason to Ban: Racism/RDM and leave 
while i didnt get it on recording, what caused me to start recording when them just dropping the N word, i know that alone isnt enough to prove it but if the witnesses could confirm that would be appreciated 

Proof: (11) Garrysmod | Shot with GeForce - YouTube 
no specific time stamps? Also IMO without proof of racism in the video it really shouldn't be a reason on this thread.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
so like time stamps cuz i'm not watching 11 minutes of ttt
[Image: J6yUs0g]
oh yeah time stamps my bad, 5:45 for the rdm he leaves at 9:30 if that much of a time difference makes a difference my B however as i didnt know if there were gonna be mods soonish i didnt bother reporting

1:30 for the racist comment, thats my fault forgot it was a longer video and time stamps should have been included to help mods
I did not say the n word. There were no staff on the map before, but I'm fairly certain Jammin joined a bit after I left. I left a round or two after because someone I dislike was getting on the server. The worst thing that comes from this is a slay and a day ban. You've made the server a better place, congrats. -quadaling dingle (cause you know he's banned from posting)
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
From talking to Markx, it sounds like he didn't start recording until after the slurs were said - hence the only comment for consideration for racism is at 1:28, which on its own is probably just awarn at best.

Regardless since I self-banned myself because lolz funny, I'll let another mod determine proper procedure. Laced has multiple warnings for racism/slurs and has at least 1 ban relating to slurs alone, so his history with racism is intentional at this point. Whether that comment really is worthy of issuing another ban? I'll put that in other's hands.

As for RDM and Leave, he stayed around for another round. Since staff weren't around to issue a slay, and since he remained at least 1 round, I don't feel RDM and Leave should apply. He didn't just dip after his RDM.

Although an aslay would be appropriate.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
For the staff deciding on the course of action for the "racial" comment at the 1:30 mark I would just like to say I know for a fact I have heard worse be said on the server with no punishment being given out of any kind.
(04-23-2022, 01:41 PM)Penny Wrote: For the staff deciding on the course of action for the "racial" comment at the 1:30 mark I would just like to say I know for a fact I have heard worse be said on the server with no punishment being given out of any kind.
This isn't relevant, what he said is still implied to be racist. And you're a tmod, you should have issued the punishments yourself, lol.

Laced knows better and he continues to push the boundaries. But I don't see this being ban worthy quite yet regardless of his past histories as a troll.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Didn't even know who this was for a second. Slurs you say? 

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(04-23-2022, 01:58 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 01:41 PM)Penny Wrote: For the staff deciding on the course of action for the "racial" comment at the 1:30 mark I would just like to say I know for a fact I have heard worse be said on the server with no punishment being given out of any kind.
This isn't relevant, what he said is still implied to be racist. And you're a tmod, you should have issued the punishments yourself, lol.

Laced knows better and he continues to push the boundaries. But I don't see this being ban worthy quite yet regardless of his past histories as a troll.
Wasn't on my main.