Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for Quadaling dingle
Here's what I've decided to do.
Laced has 3 AWarns for slurs this month alone. The vast majority of his 37 warnings are either micspam or slur related (though not all 37 are valid warns, most of the warns in awarn are valid).
Based on his current streak of slur usage, as well as having previous bans (2 from what I can tell) for slur usage, I've decided to issue a 7-day ban.
To be clear: I am not banning him for 7 days based on his use of racist language and that statement alone.
This is due to an accumulation of statements, slurs, over the years - specifically 3 from this month alone.
I did check with a TTT admin who said a week would be appropriate. Frankly, I would be within my right to give a perma at this stage. I'm choosing to only give a 1-week ban.

@Laced Xanax is currently forum banned, so he will have to appeal his forum ban first before appealing the TTT ban. I would encourage him to appeal his forum ban ASAP so he can be enabled to appeal the TTT ban.

I've decided not to issue any slays due to the RDM and Leave since he's getting a much more serious ban.
Thank you for the report.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks