[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
they need to just bring it back it's not that difficult lol
Just don't add -rep, if you disagree with an opinion/take either contact said holder of opinion/take via discord (or use the forums messaging system), or say why you disagree with someone's opinion/take in said thread in a reply. Simple stuff.
Can't y'all just read this thread damn ? https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15939

They have been trying to add +1 rep if I'm not mistaken.
(04-25-2022, 12:40 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Can't y'all just read this thread damn  ? https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15939

They have been trying to add +1 rep if I'm not mistaken.
wow there's another thread on this, damn.

I had no idea
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
It's being worked on, has been for a while but issues with the program have made things difficult, and making threads complaining about it won't magically fix the problem. Like Norm said, +rep has been the plan for a while. Give them time to fix it.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
It was added back on April 1st and then removed immediately to people abusing it lol, matts working on fixing dumb permissions to make it work again but iirc he's waiting on dink for updates
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Honestly, same noire. Same.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Agreed. Without the reputation system it truly disincentivises people from posting and making banger threads - particularly people like me. Ban the abusers with no remorse and have a designated person to perform the daunting task of removing each rep individually ezpz
Dink needed for CSS, general mybb update.
For rep the permissions, or something I have yet to find that governs rep, are wildly inconsistent. Already fixed the profile issue. I found a couple of ways to set it up so both +/- can come back but to no surprise the plug-in doesn’t quite act right. So I’ll either have to settle for just + or try to find the fix while I’m the busiest since I worked 2 jobs in college. It’s one or the other; I won’t be investing in both setups. Since not everyone can read the staff discord I’ll make the April post some time soon to update. For now, cope.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon