Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resigning for Good this Time
I know I have done this before and then came back but this time, I'm pretty sure it is permanent. I am resigning from ALL roles in the community. After everything that has happened in the past year to year and a half, I just cannot play anymore. I have tried taking breaks, muting everything, ignoring things (unless they were emergencies) or getting on and trying to force myself to enjoy the game but nothing has worked. Every time I have to stare at the game symbol or open it up I am just stuck thinking about everything that has happened and it just ruins my time for however long I try to force myself to be there. I have had to look at too many disgusting things for too long to probably ever enjoy this game again on the regular and someone who does not enjoy the game, to at times even despising it, and going out of their way to not get on is not someone who should be an admin. I do not want to be another one of the really old admins of Dinks history that no one knows.

With that being said, I would thank people but there would be too many to list and I would probably miss people. So I will just thank all of you for allowing me to be here. Overall it has been entertaining and never dull. I wish the best for all of you on your future endeavors and that you all keep the game fun. Now, I have to get back to work, catch you all later.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I hope your future endeavors go your way and I wish nothing but the best for you.
(sounds a little disingenuous so I'll add more)

I do not play PropHunt but I've heard nothing but good from Staff members from every server. Thank you for your service. 

o7
                                                                                                                                                                               |/
                                                                                                                                                                               |
                                                                                                                                                                              / \
Thank you for all you have done for this community and wish you the best Good luck and have a good life :) <3 we will miss you very much
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
May you find peace, Mr. Fishman. You have done so many great things for this community and you will be heavily missed. I thank you for continuing to try and make this community the greatest it can be.

The best and brightest wishes for you in your endeavors <3. Stay in touch.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Very sad to see you go man. I hope stepping away will give you your much needed peace. You’ve deserved better, but I want to thank you for everything you’ve done. It was a pleasure to work with you in 2020 to try and bridge the gap between our servers. You’re a good man, Fish. I wish you luck with everything you do in life.
Goodbye Mr. Fish :(. Thank you for all your hard work.
Thank you for everything you’ve done for the community <3 the fish will be missed. Take it easy ^^ 

Don’t forget to bully Nuru still
Aw Fishy.

I've written like 6 paragraphs and all I can honestly say that means anything is I love you, my friend.
Go away
Sayonara fish man, you will be missed.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
All I got to say is +rep