Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resigning for Good this Time
Holy crap fish, I had no idea this was coming.
Your service to the #1 prophunt server, but more importantly to the Gmod community, is appreciated.

You will be missed my friend.

That being said, I will take this as an official unban appeal for TTT and will be unbanning you shortly. Thank you for your appeal.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Thank you for what you've done; I know you and I didn't really interact that often, but I will say any time we interacted you give honest feedback and I really respect you. You will be missed, but you made the right decision here to step away before it's too late.

This might be weird, but if you ever need anything, just let me know. I appreciate you.
Thanks for everything you've done, Fish. The last few years have been hell I know, but you've been a big reason why things have bounced back as well as they have. You've earned a break, so go on and take care of yourself, bud. We'll take care of things from here.

o7
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Wow don't know what to say tbh

I wanna say no, but, the Fish has done so much for us they deserve to have happiness
Also I'm going to make myself clear lol. This is NOT an invitation for the admin team to do something really fucking dumb like last time after me stepping down for about 6 months. I will not come back and fix it this time. Peace *does the peace sign with both hands*
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
It’s been fun Mr.Fish. Unfortunate to see you go but I know that you’ve done A LOT of good work in the community (especially with stuff we couldn’t see.) and you absolutely deserve to step away and focus on the important things in life. 

I do appreciate the experience in many different aspects that you’ve handed me. 

Now swim away and be free!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
u fkin suck
i love u
dont come back ok thank u (meant with the best intentions)
cant wait for u to keep teaching me how to play better in rocket league

one of my favorites to work with here
o7 Fishman have a good one
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
I honestly didn't expect I would re-sign-in on here for any reason. Wanted to at lest pay my respects. O7
Thank you for all your hard work.

You will be missed.

+rep