Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standing over you with a crowbar as you read this
Ingame Name: coco??

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88878083 
Discord Tag: coco#2163
Time Played: 150 hours
When First Joined: According to game tracker, October of 2020. Played once then, didn’t come back until December of 2021.
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekdays 4pm EST till whenever the server dies, Weekends anytime
Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Donor
What can you do to help the community: I find myself in a full server often with only one or two mods on trying to manage the chaos, I just want to help out where I can! I have 3+ years of experience as a super admin on my last server so I’m familiar with how to handle reports and trolls. Partly in thanks to my experience, I can handle reports in a timely manner, and have already reviewed the staff guidelines so I have this server’s rules fresh in my mind. I also have little tolerance for bullying, targeting, harassment, anything of the sort- I would like to help keep the community a welcoming place.
Why you want to help the community: I joined this server after a two year break from gmod when nostalgia for the game hit one day. I don’t remember who exactly was on when I first joined, I just remember I was met with nothing but welcoming attitudes, which, as a woman on the internet, I don’t take for granted. I thought at first that I would just play for a few days then get bored of the game again, but I quickly fell in love with the community (and beating people with my crowbar). I have met some amazing people on this server, many know this server brought me to my best friend who changed my life, and for that I owe it at least my offer to help in staffing!
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No
How did you find us?: Server list
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes
Other: I want to quickly address a few things.
1.) My activity in the Discord server. I am pretty active in there, and I understand that I sometimes just plain talk too much lol. I just wanted to point out that I have never broken a rule in the Discord besides I do have one strike from posting a link to a twitter meme (lol did not know you couldn’t do that). And if the image I portray of myself in the Discord is not one that is concurrent with a staff member I completely understand and it can be changed!
2.) Enforcing rules with friends. Basically, yes, I would slay/gag/mute even Shaye if I had to (sorry ily). I genuinely value my friendships on the server, which means I also value holding them accountable for their actions to ensure the integrity of the server.
3.) My lack of ban requests. I only have one, which I understand is not a lot. I actually didn’t know ban requests were really a thing until around the end of March simply because I wasn’t really on the forums (besides for a giveaway) until then. Since I learned about them, I made the one when I saw the opportunity, and have kept/will continue to keep an eye out for more opportunities, I'd also like to point out that I haven’t been on the server much in the past two weeks due to having company.
4.) Why I think I’m a good fit for staff. I’m a pretty lax player on the server as far as play style goes, I care more about the community than my score. If everyone else is having fun, then I’m having fun, even if I’m not directly playing the game. I’ve never slurred, I don’t RDM (I’ll try to prop kill you and fail miserably), I do my part as a donor gagging/kicking/muting when it is called for and there is no staff present, mostly I just get on and swing my crowbar and have fun lol, but I really want to contribute to the betterment of the server. I have years of experience being a super admin on another server, so I’ve learned the balance between work and play in this game and after it not happening all those years I can’t see myself letting it become a ‘chore’ to handle reports now. Overall, I really genuinely care about this community and just want to do my part to keep it fun for everyone :)

Sorry, I won't make this any longer, I just wanted to note that any and all constructive criticism is appreciated and even if I'm not accepted I'd really appreciate letting me know what you guys think I can do differently to be a better member of the community. Thank you!!

Edit: Sorry the formatting makes it so unattractive to look at lol I can't figure out how to fix it
didnt expect this but still a +1

my only critique is “community engagement” as far as ban requests, though you have made one before so its not like you have no idea how they work. other than that, i really don’t have any complaints—you’re good about spotting things and pointing them out, and are pretty easy to get along with.
Genuinely surprised to see this one but still gonna give a +1.

Ban requests aren't really something to hold over a person. Sometimes there's no time, sometimes there's no reason to make one and a lot of other shit. 

Anyways, coco is a fun person to play with and since trusted is a trial role I'd say let her have it.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 Coco has been around a good bit Knows the rules engages in the community not many ban request but thats nothing big Good Luck :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
nice person & nothing bad to say about you but i'm going to go against the grain and say -1 your activity is not that high. 150 hours over 6 months is like ~45 minutes a day
I think coco would be fine as staff, sure activity is spotty but it's nothing that can't be fixed. She meets all other requirements, and has proven that she at least knows how to do a ban req if needed. +1
You've talked enough in the discord to make it to where I do not think "community engagement" is much of an issue at all; sure you might a few ban requests but you've demonstrated you can construct one properly. To me, that's more than enough; something else is that you are incredibly friendly and easy to get along with from my limited interaction with you, so that is something else you have going well for you. Activity might be spotty like voidzz said but I don't think that's a good enough reason to hold you back from being trusted at this time.

I give you my support on your app to Trusted; best of luck to you!

+1
I think you have a good overall grasp of the server rules from when I've been on, and have made a fair pro/con evaluation.
Which saves me work so thanks!

Overall she knows what she needs to work on, and is transparent in that respect. +1 from me to give you an opportunity.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
No prior incidents/problems that really come to mind and you have previous experience in dealing with this kind of stuff. Anything prior is always a plus. I think you'll be fine just keep trying to better yourself and work on anything that may need attention. 

Anyways

Plus Juan
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 

I don't have much to add that hasn't been said already.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]