Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Staff
Ingame Name: PsychoMike2000

Steam ID: 
Discord Tag: 

When First Join: 317 hours 

Availability: mostly nights or the weekends. it does vary with work. EST time zone. 

Rank Desired: Trusted or Mod i'm okay with either one. 

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community: really just help with people RDMing and dealing with reports. 

Why do you want to help the community: it is such a great server i love going on and playing on here and everyone is so nice and chill. Would love to help out. 

Have you been previously banned: No 

How did you find us: Through the prop hunt server i believe used to play there a lot but i do like TTT more. 

Have you previously applied for staff: No 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you area applying for? no i haven't i am gonna do that now.
Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:81785496 and Discord Tag is PsychoMike21#0152

I'm neutral on this one considering this is your first forum post and your last message in the discord was 3/1/22. I think you could grow into a great staff member and I think they should give you a chance at least. Good luck as always friend!
I feel like you have not been on the server a lot recently, but you were always very fun to play with, kind, unbiased, and I do believe you would make a great staff member, however you do need to actually be active in order to be staff, I think if you prove that then you'll be fine good luck
You've always been a positive presence on the server, you know the rules, the only thing I think you need to work on as stated above is community activity (discord and forums), but that can easily be fixed! I'm gonna go ahead and say +1 :)
Im gonna start at neutral.

-in regards to the questions,

Trusted - entry level staff position. The majority of this job will consist of handling rdm reports and chat spam.
- Put effort into their staff application and shows a strong desire to help staff our server/community.
- Responses to scenarios
- No mildly significant or major behavioral issues as of late
- Has consistent activity and engagement in the community for a month
- Mild level of engagement outside of the server. (Forums and Discord)
- Shows a good understanding of the rules and follows them
- Community support
- Add any previous experience here too
- 100+ hours in server

my concerns:
-this community does not directly promote to mod (usually).
-your staff app seems low effort. Not to dig deeply, perhaps there is not much to say about it. In your defense, it was direct.
- Not enough community presence. In terms of ban requests by you, I am not sure I have seen any. In terms of forum activity, there is one total post in your account.
-as Damien said, your community engagement outside of the forums is super low.

My thoughts of approval
-no issues over at prophunt, seems like an OK dude.

overall, personally, I would like to see you hanging around a bit in the community before you get some power, but I think everyone deserves a shot.

+0/-1, Frankly you would want to spend more time getting to know everyone around the servers and on the forums.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I don't remember having any problems with you but at the same time I don't really remember you. One thing that needs to happen is you need to put more effort into well. A lot lol 

Community engagement, effort into your app, maybe even try to get ban requests made. Two are required, the last thing will definitely bump you up because the ability to properly gather evidence and make a ban request shows understanding of what's needed and the rules. You also literally joined the forums today. Hwut. 

It's a -1 from me. I'm sure you can do well but there has to be more before then. I hope you change my vote in the future. 

Good luck mate
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Ryzif pretty much hit everything on the head just work on this stuff -1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I think you're a great candidate psycho! Like the others said just do a couple ban requests and pop your head into discord every now and then! If you have any questions, just ask whatever staff is on at the time and I'm sure they can assist.
He'll be great staff as soon as he gets the others mentioned. I do believe this is all stuff that can be easily fixed, and psychomike is pretty known on the server and well-liked. +1
bumping for more community feedback