Kessler's unban req
Ingame Name: Kessler

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41132119

Who Banned You: Cryptic Salsa

Reason For Ban: Severe Teaming

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban: Panda had no awareness that I was a traitor. The clip shows him killing my T buddies while I sit idly by, then him rdming me. If anything, this qualifies as moderate, not severe teaming for me, since I knew what I was doing (the long con), and this qualifies as nothing for panda, besides rdm.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Once by request, once for posting someone's twitter, a few times for karma, they're on my profile somewhere.

Other: Teaming defined: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14369

The clip:
I personally think Kessler should get unbanned as he gets rdmed by Panda before he could even kill the guy after killing me and Wrom.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
This isn't teaming at all, actually. As far as I recall the rules, you aren't obligated as a T (or inno) to do anything. it's a dick move, a bad rule, and should probably be changed, but it's fine to do. Should be unbanned.

Edit for clarification, here are the official guidelines for what is moderate and severe teaming. I believe that being a T and doing absolutely nothing - just standing still next to an inno while the inno kills their t buddies (but not receiving any items, assistance, etc), is not considered teaming. Otherwise it's time to ban a lot of guests.

[Image: YuXswp3.png]
Question with this, not pertaining to the unban, why was panda shooting your t buddies? Were they confirmed traitors or did he rdm them?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(05-06-2022, 11:43 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Question with this, not pertaining to the unban, why was panda shooting your t buddies? Were they confirmed traitors or did he rdm them?
I don't know. I had thought they opened fire first, but the clip says otherwise.
He killed me cause i was a confirmed T via defib not sure bout the rest tho
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Just going to throw my 2 cents in here, since I was online for this match.
I wouldn't even considered it Moderate Teaming, let alone Severe Teaming based on what the guidelines above say, imo.

Personally I think Kessler should be unbanned or at least have it reduced. Since this doesn't make any sense to be classified as "Severe Teaming" based on the evidence provided by Kessler. (I might have some of this on video as well but I am not sure.)

I also have a question did any moderation happen to Panda for taking part in this "Severe Teaming"?
Just wondering since I can't seem to find anywhere that staff that can do bans have to post their reports or anything in.
Not teaming.
Panda was also banned for severe teaming, 2 weeks.
I see nothing wrong with this as the rules state you don’t have to engage in any fights. Kess didn’t help panda kill Damien or Wrom in anyway and all he did was stand and watch which I don’t see as disrupting the game in anyway.
+1 unban
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...