Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resigning for Good this Time
You were probably the best admin PH has had, it takes a lot of love and patience to stay in that role for almost 3 and a half years and I have huge respect for that, despite our differences. Stay fishy :)
Ultrafish.

It has been a great pleasure talking and interacting with you. Please don't be a stranger. Although we did not talk alot, and although I was(am) a needy PH trusted, you consistently gave me good advice on how to do things. You have been nothing but reasonable, friendly, and most importantly, someone who I looked up to.

Please don't be a stranger. I am sure all of us would welcome you with open arms.

Best wishes for your onward journey. We will miss you.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
You were always helpful on server and I appreciate the time and dedication you could give to the server and community as a whole. I hope you have success moving forward and wish you the best.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I’ve tried to think of what exactly to say for days but nothing just clicked. You taught me a lot and helped me handle issues I was very unfamiliar with and for that I am grateful. You are one of my favorites and always felt less like the PH admin and more like a partner in trying to help make this a better place. When people talk about the greatest admins dinks has had I hope your name is always brought up. Thank you for everything you’ve done, you’ve earned your rest.
Actually good admin. I liked you even though you were policing me 24/7. Sorry to see you go. 

o7
I will not hesitate to end your fleeting moment of existence as a prop.
[Image: 5Yvzxzl.png]
Damn, this hits different. I know when I met you I was a completely and totally chaotic 14/15 year old but now looking back on it, those were some of the best moments.

Its sad to see such a great admin go but like you have told me, "your personal health will always be more important than a video game"

See ya around Fish
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Will miss ya fish, Thanks for everything you have done in the community. Hope you enjoy your retirement.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]