Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to Town Halls?
Hi!

So I recall that this was one of the things I did shortly after becoming admin as a way for the community to openly share topics about issues that happening at the time on TTT. I introduced it at the time as a TTT only event since it was being hosted by its staff. I recall that I shared a form where any player could
Openly leave feedback about issues that they wanted to discuss along with a place for a possible resolution to that problem. 

The purpose of it was intentionally for TTT but, members from our other servers also tuned in to hear us. The opportunity has been opened for our other servers to do it but, no one has taken the initiative. If this is something that the community truly wants because of outlying issues, I’d be happy to host another one and collect more responses on issues the community see’s. I feel like more recently, The Server has been drama free and I think in part was because of the original town hall we hosted. 

Open for any ideas.

Here is the link to the original thread: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14041
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]

Messages In This Thread
What happened to Town Halls? - by Salty - 05-11-2022, 09:33 AM
RE: What happened to Town Halls? - by EpicGuy - 05-11-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: What happened to Town Halls? - by RawJar - 05-11-2022, 12:42 PM
RE: What happened to Town Halls? - by bryanbrr - 05-11-2022, 12:46 PM
RE: What happened to Town Halls? - by troll facer - 05-11-2022, 06:19 PM