Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Are the Community
Hello everyone,
There is a way to form a better world, a better server. We are the players. We're the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start making music together. 

You all know the song "WE ARE THE WORLD" by Michael Jackson. We are creating a new song: One to unite the community of Dinkleberg's Gmod. 

We are looking for singers, please, give me a DM at @Noire#0666 on discord we are in the middle of the songwriting process currently and are looking for more help. Please, join General Lounge today and help us out!

It's true we'll make a better server, just you and me.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
this will be incredible
(05-11-2022, 01:55 PM)Noire Wrote: Hello everyone,
There is a way to form a better world, a better server. We are the players. We're the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start making music together. 

You all know the song "WE ARE THE WORLD" by Michael Jackson. We are creating a new song: One to unite the community of Dinkleberg's Gmod. 

We are looking for singers, please, give me a DM at @Noire#0666 on discord we are in the middle of the songwriting process currently and are looking for more help. Please, join General Lounge today and help us out!

It's true we'll make a better server, just you and me.
Yo I'm in
Addressing Toxicity In The Community 7
If my voice comes back tomorrow I can voice a part for ya
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Sounds like a good idea, but I hate my voice so maybe don't count on me
It doesn't matter what you sound like! We're gonna accept everyone, we need a choir.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator