Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT warnings
I can’t remember off the top of my head, but I believe active warnings expire within at least one week. I can see both sides to this though. The only way you will be banned (even with expired warnings) would be if you’ve accumulated some ridiculous number anywhere from 40-80. We’ve had problems lately where people aren’t even being banned for reaching the original thresholds, so that contributed to why people get banned way later. I personally dislike awarn, but I think it is useful in the sense of keeping tabs on how people have behaved over a certain period of time. Like lemon said earlier though, very rarely do we actually punish you for things that happened a long time ago unless it is a ridiculous accumulation… and even then it should not have been allowed to reach that point. 

You do have a valid concern though, Voidz. I can also see where on the opposite side you wouldn’t want the warnings to be there anymore because they happened awhile ago. I think either way is fine though. If something were to pop up with your old warnings and you get banned (unjustly) you’re always free to make an appeal, especially with how wishy washy awarn accumulation bans have been for awhile. 

I’m on my phone, so pardon me for any errors. I’m typing this up quickly while trying to move.

Messages In This Thread
TTT warnings - by voidzz - 05-12-2022, 09:49 AM
RE: TTT warnings - by LemonTiara - 05-12-2022, 11:03 AM
RE: TTT warnings - by Salty - 05-12-2022, 11:11 AM
RE: TTT warnings - by dong - 05-12-2022, 11:23 AM
RE: TTT warnings - by bryanbrr - 05-12-2022, 12:25 PM
RE: TTT warnings - by voidzz - 05-12-2022, 07:04 PM
RE: TTT warnings - by Jammin - 05-12-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: TTT warnings - by voidzz - 05-12-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: TTT warnings - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 05-12-2022, 07:19 PM