Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application for Staff
I didn't want to comment because I didn't know him well enough to judge if he's going to be a good candidate for staff, but since it appears more comments are needed, I'm putting mine here. I've been playing a lot with him and I can say, based on what I saw and my gaming experience with him, he's definitely not a bad player nor a bad person, and it seems like he's well known in the server so why not, it could be good giving him the opportunity. +1
Personally id like to see a bit more community engagement and maybe a ban req or 2 before giving you my vote to become staff. Mainly community exposure and shit like that. In addition a little more either effort or knowledge in how to do basic things, like finding your steam ID (As this is a pretty common thing as staff need to grab steam ID's all the time). If you have any questions or want to learn feel free to ask any staff, Even reaching out to the trusteds and TMODs to gain experience with doing ban reqs would be a good step.

For now -1 but i hope this vote doesn't deter you from becoming staff. With a little improvement, i don't see why my vote counldnt be a +1 next time.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Agree with ryzif and les. You are a fun part of the server but i'd like to see you engage more in discord/forums, until then I am a -1.
best of luck!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Only thing that holds you back is community engagement; you've got great potential to be a staff member in the future so do not be discouraged if this one gets denied!
great dude to play with on the server, and has been mostly active IIRC. As far as staffing, I agree with others here in that you need to engage with the community more via discord and the forums so that others know who you are. I don't see any issue with you being trusted down the road though!
Bump for maybe feedback, or a final decision..?
This app has been Denied. The only thing holding you back is your lack of community engagement. I recommend making an intro thread, being active in discord, etc. if you work on that and continue to do well in game you’re likely to get it next time! So don’t be discouraged.

You may reapply on 6/14