Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Misstie goes ASAB (Pls)
In game Name: Misstie6731
Steam ID:76561198038321324
Discord Tag: Misstie6731

Time Played : 188 hours

First joined: AHHHHH honestly i am not sure, it was sometime in the middle of 2020. Maybe like August or September of 2020? Idk how to check on that. 

Availability: Week days from 7-10 Pm central during the school year(sorry i teach during the week)
Weekends i play games usually from like 3pm to 3am
During the summer i will have wicked availability

Rank desired: Trusted

Current rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I believe that having more women in staff positions is a good idea. I also have experience with being able to handle situations no matter how I feel about a person. Like I said, I am a teacher and I am put into situations where I have to be unbiased when making decisions for my students, no matter how I feel about them. I believe adding staff that can separate their feelings from making decisions about reports and other things would be a great thing to have. 

Why you want to help the community: Well I really enjoy playing on this server a lot, I know it sounds super dumb but I really have found a small community of friends on this server that I have gotten to know really well, and I would love to make sure the server thrives. 

Have You been previously banned: Only karma banned because of an explosive barrel situation.

Have you previously applied for staff? No

How did you find us? Honestly I have no idea how I found dinks. I just stumbled upon it on the list of TTT servers. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you are applying for? Yes

Other: I know I have had some gaps in activity, but that was because my laptop was struggling there for a minute, and things were very busy during the school year, but summer is almost here and I have a new gaming PC and plan on being more active. 
-1, you are not active at all
Hi Misstie!

I think you would be fantastic as a staff member; this is an easy +1 for me. Considering that you are a teacher, you are more than capable of handling things professionally. I truly believe you would be a great addition to the team!

I haven't checked your gametracker yet so I'm not sure as to how active you are; if you aren't too active, maybe you should try to improve that. Other than that, there really aren't any complaints I have.

Best of luck to you for this app!
+1 this best candidate to apply thus far. We need some more diversity (women) on staff.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39027798

Your activity has gaps but that doesn't really concern me. What does concern me is just a week ago on 5/7/2022 you got warned for the F slur by @Cryptic Salsa 
We really don't need people breaking the rules, especially for slurs as staff. If it were months ago that'd be one thing but this was literally last week. Imma pass and say you need to wait a bit. 

[Image: Cx8l8Ck.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(05-14-2022, 07:12 PM)Salty Wrote: Hi Misstie!

I think you would be fantastic as a staff member; this is an easy +1 for me. Considering that you are a teacher, you are more than capable of handling things professionally. I truly believe you would be a great addition to the team!

I haven't checked your gametracker yet so I'm not sure as to how active you are; if you aren't too active, maybe you should try to improve that. Other than that, there really aren't any complaints I have.

Best of luck to you for this app!
Yeah i am becoming more active as the school year winds down, I will def be playing a lot this summer
-1 activity is meh but that can be fixed the bigger issue here is Slurs from not that long ago not something we want on the staff team work on it improve and my vote will change good luck on your app
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I just wanted to address the "slur" from last week, it was absolutely meant as a joke and not malicious in anyway. I was trying be funny and spelled baguette with an f instead of a b.

I do know that If I were to be staff I would have to leave some of my trolling days behind such as the occasional slur, I know how to be professional in "the workplace" (idk what else to call ttt when staff)
regardless of any activity or the slur last week, this would still be a hard pass from me just because of your general attitude that ive seen in the past; maybe you’ve changed in less than a month, maybe im wrong, but i feel like im not far off on my assessment -1
Staff members are ask to enforce the rules. It's often includes dealing with evidence, such as videos etc, and occasionally working with witnesses on when rule breaking occurs. These are generally posted as official ban requests such that enforcement of the rules can be upheld.

I recall an incident where I issued an awarn for you using slurs last year. When we collected evidence against you, you went after the person whom you felt was the 'snitch,' to the point where that player was targeted in game and was harassed here in the forums by you. When it comes to evidence and dealing with witnesses to infractions, the attitude you display in forum threads such as this (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14494) is the polar opposite to what we need out of a staff member.

I feel you are closer to a ban then getting staff, though you arent active enough to work up to a ban level generally.

When you factor in zero ban requests, overall server behavior and toxicity, and a general lack of understanding or regard to the rules surrounding general behavior, I cannot support you at this time.

P.S. the 'snitch' was me on an alt btw, so the player you went after and attacked had nothing to do with it.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks