Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Misstie goes ASAB (Pls)
I normally try to avoid apps of people that I don't play with, but I watch forums and discord from time to time, and I see extremely small interactions on both from you.
It's like you don't exist outside of server, and as staff, it's important to have a presence in the community. You should work on being known first, and staff later. What little I have browsed and looked on shows nothing more than a negative trolly view, and I'm sure that's not the kind you want to give off.
You're inactive in server as well, at least compared to what staff is looked at for minimum.
You have a lot to work on, but please keep trying to improve.
At best it looks like you need to work on creating a better front image because there's not a good one right now.
I think your engagement on the server is awesome but like a lot of others have already said, your overall community involvement is miniscule, if you were to begin to participate in the discord, forums, ban requests I'd easily +1 but until then i'd say its a -1
(05-15-2022, 10:30 PM)bambi Wrote: I think your engagement on the server is awesome but like a lot of others have already said, your overall community involvement is miniscule, if you were to begin to participate in the discord, forums, ban requests I'd easily +1  but until then i'd say its a -1
Thanks, the only reason im not really involved on the discord is because there are so many ppl and its pretty overwhelming. And as for ban requests, I usually am playing when staff is on so they usually take care of those.
(05-15-2022, 11:21 PM)misstie6731 Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 10:30 PM)bambi Wrote: I think your engagement on the server is awesome but like a lot of others have already said, your overall community involvement is miniscule, if you were to begin to participate in the discord, forums, ban requests I'd easily +1  but until then i'd say its a -1
Thanks, the only reason im not really involved on the discord is because there are so many ppl and its pretty overwhelming. And as for ban requests, I usually am playing when staff is on so they usually take care of those.
In the future Ask staff if you can make one and if you dont know how ask a staff member if they would teach you.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
At this time we have decided to deny your application. All I can really say is to take into account any valid criticism that was mentioned on here.

You may reapply 6/15!