Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exit Stage Left
Due to increasing demands for my attention within the real world and an inability to dedicate the time I would like to building the community more, I will be stepping down from all position I hold within the Dinkleberg's community. 
No longer can I divide my extremely minimal free time between managing things here and handling real world circumstances, as such it would be better for me to remove myself instead of being severely inactive for an undetermined amount of time. 
As some of you may know, I am active military and current overseas conflicts play a part in my stepping down.
I suggested to Dinkleberg that the Death Run server be shut down so that proper attention can be given to the other servers.
Death Run has been slowly dying due to the significant amount of maintenance needed to get maps that are not super easy to exploit and are appropriate. 
I am not promising that I will be around, but I am not fully disappearing. 
I hope you all find joy in the server(s) you play.
It's been real man. Thanks for all you've done around here. One former Army guy to another military guy, be safe out there and look after the guys and gals around you. Hopefully this all blows over and we can enjoy some peaceful downtime. Until next time, bud.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
It has been awesome Triangle. Take care of yourself and your family Heart Sending all the good vibes your way friend, whenever you need them.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
I'm thankful to have known you not through just dinks but sona as well. You've got a life long friendship here pal. Even if you and fish gang up on me with short jokes. Thank you for all your contributions here, they're appreciated.
You're a butthead but be safe out there in the real world!

Ttfn tree man.

<3 combat wombat <3
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

RIP to Deathrun; it had a good tenure while it lasted. Thanks for everything, Triangle!
[Image: unknown.jpg]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
It was fun working with you Triangle man. I wish you the best with life.
I didn't interact with you much, but I remember when I banned you for RDM and leave and you made your first ever forum post here asking to be unbanned. Boy how time flies and how people change. I also remember your adamancy (I didn't know that was a word until I typed it) to keep your posts center aligned. Good times.

Anyway, it's sad to see you leave, and I'm sure the community thanks you for your service. Thank you for your real life service to our country, and stay safe out there! Godspeed.