Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
False hackusations and possibly fabricated evidence.
(05-20-2022, 06:44 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I’d really like to know how you got the evidence of chellapo ‘hacking’ mostly cause as murl said someone was missed with the red boxes, plus there would be no way of you getting his screen, really just leads me to think it was your own screen but that’s not the point really. You also admit to targeting/harassing/antagonizing people just for your pleasure, Damien may have been using the word retard but that word isn’t banned on this server and is part of banter, I can’t really fault him when from the sound of it you started it and kept going at him.

I was indeed antagonizing Damien after he called me a Retard. If that's not justifiable then I am sorry? But if I am gonna get called a retard I am surely gonna clap back
(05-20-2022, 06:46 PM)Volatery Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 06:44 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I’d really like to know how you got the evidence of chellapo ‘hacking’ mostly cause as murl said someone was missed with the red boxes, plus there would be no way of you getting his screen, really just leads me to think it was your own screen but that’s not the point really. You also admit to targeting/harassing/antagonizing people just for your pleasure, Damien may have been using the word retard but that word isn’t banned on this server and is part of banter, I can’t really fault him when from the sound of it you started it and kept going at him.

I was indeed antagonizing Damien after he called me a Retard. If that's not justifiable then I am sorry? But if I am gonna get called a retard I am surely gonna clap back

“I’d really like to know how you got the evidence of chellapo ‘hacking’ mostly cause as murl said someone was missed with the red boxes, plus there would be no way of you getting his screen, really just leads me to think it was your own screen”

You have nothing else to add to this to get a potential hacker banned?
(05-20-2022, 06:49 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 06:46 PM)Volatery Wrote:

“I’d really like to know how you got the evidence of chellapo ‘hacking’ mostly cause as murl said someone was missed with the red boxes, plus there would be no way of you getting his screen, really just leads me to think it was your own screen”

You have nothing else to add to this to get a potential hacker banned?

As I previously said, I am done with that picture and have provided you guys with every piece of information I have. I will repeat it one last time. A user on the server sent me the screenshot and I reported it to staff. Do I even personally know said user? No. Could have it been a troll screenshot? Yes. I don't know and I don't really care. My problem is. Why was I banned for this? No warning, no gag, no asking me to stop doing what I am doing. Nothing. Evan even TOLD me to send him the proof that I had and I did. If the proof isn't valid proof that is not my problem or concern and I don't care
I mean you say a user sent this to you but the only people that can get screen shots from people are staff members. If you're getting screen shots from our server which you're obviously not because that is just such a sad picture, then they'd be tampering with some interesting things they shouldn't have access to. It would be in your best interest to provide information of what user sent you this on the server and pictures of the conversation since you decided to report it "for them". Otherwise you're full of shit.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Please answer the question, who gave you the screenshot when did they give it to you?
(05-20-2022, 06:56 PM)Battons Wrote: Please answer the question, who gave you the screenshot when did they give it to you?

It was so long ago at this point that I don't even remember. This was literally hours ago.
So to clear and clarify any confusion, you have accused someone of hacking, provided a messy screenshot where the hit boxes aren’t even properly lined up, can’t provide me a name and a time of when and where you got it, and are now exhibiting short term memory loss? I find this very unbelievable. The burden of proof is in your hands I’ll give you a day before I close this thread.
(05-20-2022, 07:02 PM)Battons Wrote: So to clear and clarify any confusion, you have accused someone of hacking, provided a messy screenshot where the hit boxes aren’t even properly lined up, can’t provide me a name and a time of when and where you got it, and are now exhibiting short term memory loss? I find this very unbelievable. The burden of proof is in your hands I’ll give you a day before I close this thread.

What exactly do you want from me? I still have yet to receive a reason as to why I was banned. Me giving an admin a screenshot of a potential cheater is not bannable to my knowledge. If this is a bannable offense let me know and I will never do it again. But I saw NOTHING in the rules regarding this.
I was on the server when Volatery first joined. He started calling Damien for cheating because he got killed by him. He was obviously trolling and gaslgihting.

Anyways, if you fabricated that picture, you are pretty weird.
(05-20-2022, 07:10 PM)KneeGee Wrote: I was on the server when Volatery first joined. He started calling Damien for cheating because he got killed by him. He was obviously trolling and gaslgihting.

Anyways, if you fabricated that picture, you are pretty weird.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Like I have explained previously. Damien was called out for cheating by someone else and I joined in and said he was cheating. And I wasn't being serious but then he called me a retard so I decided to keep saying it.