Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
False hackusations and possibly fabricated evidence.
(05-20-2022, 07:20 PM)Damien Wrote: I can pretty much guarantee that chellapo doesn't cheat lmao. I've known him for a little over a year and play with him fairly often and his gameplay is not even the littlest bit sus. Also the evidence provided by Volatery is faker than fake, and doesn't even show anything.

You admitted yourself that you were "Trolling" me when you accused me of cheating (even though you were malding about it for like 2 maps). Maybe I called you a "Retard" but it's not the worst thing in the world in my opinion. You were acting like an arrogant asshole when I was on and trying to gaslight the staff into banning me.

-1 to a permaban but something like a week or more should do considering this behavior has continued after multiple staff members telling him off.

And you saying I was trying to gaslight the staff into banning you is another lie. I simply said you were cheating, I never even attempted to provide proof for my claim and was never asked to stop.
You were told to go to the forums with these accusations or shut up by @Penny and @Evan lmao, don't lie now.
(05-20-2022, 07:24 PM)Ryzif Wrote:
(05-20-2022, 07:21 PM)Volatery Wrote: Still waiting for the reason behind the ban and the report on me.. Me sending an image to an admin that someone else sent me shouldn't be a bannable offense. Let me know if it is though
I'll spell it out. If someone sends you something on server it's going to be through steam more than likely right? So you should have that conversation right? So you should be able to take a picture of that conversation of them sending you the "evidence" and clear yourself of this because that "evidence" is faker than shit. If you cannot do it, which you can't because you're obviously one of the saddest trolls I've ever seen. Then you're targeting and harassing people and trying to get someone banned just because you feel like it. Thanks for the entertainment. It was fun laughing at you.

I already tried to go back and find it. The conversation disappeared. He removed me.
Closing this out, Mans permered for this shit, Dinks Doesnt have time for fake screen grabs and trolls. Admins if you think the punishment should be less let me know
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]