Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH BreadMin
Hi Ryzif!

While I do understand the need for new leadership on PH and have nothing but positive experiences with you on multiple occasions on TTT, I do have some questions on whether or not you are the best fit for admin. For now, my first question is: what need is there on PH that you aim to fill as an admin? In essence this question boils down to what can YOU do as an admin that the PH team needs done.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my question :)
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Yuh +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
As soon as I noticed Pixie resigned, I hoped you'd apply. I definitely think you're one of the best staff members to fill this position. 

Here's a list of reasons why I think you would make an amazing admin!
  • You're unbiased and fully capable of suspending your feelings towards another person when making a decision as a staff member. 
  • I have never heard you gossip in private or public, since you're very up front with your opinions and honest.  
  • You don't needlessly involve yourself with drama or drag out situations with others so that you can get the last word. 
  • You're a good communicator- very concise yet thorough with your ban requests and forum responses, and quick to respond to questions and concerns on the discord.
  • You're very active with community members, especially in voice chat, both in-game and on discord.
  • You fully realize that this is not your full-time job and you don't need to guard the servers like your life depends on it. Your staffing style isn't really laissez-faire, but you're also not a dictator. 
  • You have a sense of humor that prop hunt desperately needs. 
  • You've made your way up the ladder pretty damn quickly, which shows how well you adapt to a new toolset and new responsibilities. 
Here's a list of reasons why I agree that Chellman should join alongside you!
  • You can be a little too unbiased and by-the-book. It'd be good to have someone to add some discretion to the mix on big decisions. 
  • You really pile things onto yourself. I can definitely see you stubbornly taking on 20 different problems at once alone and getting overwhelmed. 
  • Chellman's a cool dude.

Now PLEASE drink a bunch of water, eat something warm, and take a nap. Best of luck with this app <3
Dam about time bro! I think between you and Chell you'll both will make great Admins and continue to help ph grow.

Big +1
[Image: titan.gif]
I've been waiting for this.

+1 x2
Go away
Good staff. Would make a good Admin.
+1
+1 Ryzif is probably one of the best people to take over admin right now I think he will do a fine job and put in his best effort to improve everything about prop hunt and make the server even better Good luck ryzif
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Ever Since i came to Dinks, i could have the pleasure of meeting The Smell Man and The Moldy Bread.

And ill state my reasons on both Apply's on why my views for both are +1.

Whenever a problem was existing, even tho you two couldnt be on, you guys always direct people on how to proceed.

Also i have no doubt that you guys can resolve things, no matter how excessive bad behavior people can show.

And i do have a positive view of both of you guys, and hope the 2 slots are filled by both of you.
I'm saying this as the person who spends alot of time in PH and as one of the oldest players .
Ryzif and Chelllman, you guys are awesome.I'm enjoying playing with you 2.
Since you guys became staff, you always helping us as much as you can.So i think you 2 will do great as admins.
+1
[Image: ?imw=512&amp;imh=233&amp;ima=fit&amp;imp...erbox=true]
Bumpity bump bump
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.