Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH BreadMin
Ingame Name: Ryzif

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142037383

Time Played: 1000+ (1066 as of this time)

When First Joined: March 6th, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): As of this time I work 12 hour shifts on a 2-2-3 alternating schedule in the central time zone. I'm generally available in the mornings while after shift I can designate some time to deal specifically with issues. 

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community?:  During my time here, over a year involved with the community I've gained experience in dealing with most things needed such as complex situations. I have an understanding in how to deal people, trolls and trouble makers alike while trying to base off our guidelines but also knowing when to escalate as needed. I do also understand that dealing with the Dinks PH server as a whole I know how to be fair and easy going. I can have a very specific way in how I'd deal with a situation while being absolutely open to different opinions on something considering that staffing involves a team of people and a variety of opinions.

I have involvement with the TTT server as well as our Discord and believe that I have an ideal relationship with our neighboring servers as to continue keeping a Dinkleberg standard server together as well as possible. I do understand there are at times when the community upper staff must band together to get rid of certain individuals or address problems that could spread as a plague across servers. 

Why do you want to help the community?:  I've only wanted to help out as much as I can. I've spent a gracious amount of time with this community and through out the goofy stuff witnessed (I use this as a light term to describe our fairly bad cases that we must sort through.) I've only tried to do what I can to help the community out. Without someone to help out and guide, especially as upper staff, this community wouldn't last as long as it has. I'm absolutely glad to help out in any aspects that I may be able to do so. I will continue doing so as I've done my entire time while being within Dinks as a staff member. It would really suck to see everything start going downhill so I want to try my best to make sure it keeps going steadily. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): My only bans are joke bans. I've really never had any incidents or serious incidents. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes:

Trusted - Accepted
Test Mod - Accepted
Moderator - Denied
Moderator - Accepted

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes I use OBS for video recording and Lightshot for screen shots. 

How did you find us?: I joined with my friend @Haxune while searching through the long list of PH over a year ago. I really enjoyed how things were handled server wise so I dedicated a lot of my time into Dinks which ended up spreading to TTT and Murder as well. 

Other: I personally have no interest in taking this responsibility on alone nor is this a spot that I really expected to have myself apply for in the near future. I am however grateful for the opportunity. My real exception to applying for this role was to take @chelllman along side myself hopefully as to fill the two vacant admin positions for PH. Becoming a solo admin isn't something that sounds enjoyable and he's definitely the person I can imagine moving forward with as the other admin. He has done a fantastic job in my opinion and we have solid conversations while venting any positive and negative things regarding community involved items of discussion such as staff apps and changes to the rules. I believe that alongside him we can hopefully do well to keep the PH server going as it continues to be a good place for players of all ages to keep playing, regulars and guests alike. 

I had hoped this to be further in the future if ever but considering where we find ourselves at the moment it seems to be the time. I can't say that I didn't see this coming but I do hope that others will see us as likely candidates to continue moving forward with the Dinkleberg Community. I only hope that I can do well to help out as I've always tried to and take charge of matters, hopefully alongside @chelllman.

Thank you for taking a look at this and I appreciate any feedback. Dink was made aware of this app or rather interest as well as Chelll's like a week ago when I heard about Pixie's planned resignment. It is better to gather community input on these apps considering he doesn't know us as well as other Admin applicants in the past. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
This is a copy and paste from my DMs when Battons asked me for potential candidates. Changes in activities or actions by these individuals may have changed given the different dates.

Battons — 05/12/2022
Hey fish

Could I ask your opinion on who has potential to be next ph admin/s?

TheUltraFish — 05/12/2022 (this response comes several hours after he asked)
That is an interesting thought and I had to think about it after you asked me before responding.

There are three candidates that I think of that are active in the ph community as well as Dinkleberg's as a whole. Those 3 are Unfortunatepossum, Ryzif, and chelllman.
Possum would have the most experience in this community, she knows when to ask questions, is relatively active on the server as well as the discords not so much on forums but there hasn't been much going on that would concern her. She would be able to face the tough times to come however I believe she would need help with the tougher decisions and I think she is not exactly the biggest people person towards all individuals. However, that could be beneficial depending on what situation she has to face.

Ryzif, everyone knows and loves. For those who do not love, generally they are undesirables. However, the prospect of PH has become a job for him and he really only gets on when pinged. If he becomes admin for PH his staff roles for other places like TTT and discord would become lessened. Not to mention there could be conflicts of interests which could lead to accidental looks of tyrannical behavior even if he follows protocols to the letter. Having someone who is a bit more active on server because they want to be could be better.

Battons[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)] — 05/12/2022[/color]
I hadn’t even thought of possum

I don’t interact with her too much

TheUltraFish[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)] — 05/12/2022[/color]
Last but certainly not least is chelllman. He has the least amount of experience however I think for PH he is the most known by everyone new and old that is relatively active on the server/discord/forums. He still has the energy and fire that he would try his best as admin. He would need help along the way and I think PH has a good staff support structure at the moment where he would not be alone. The biggest issue is that he is inexperienced in the higher ranks and has not had to handle dealings with Dink, taking control on the forums, and facing the toxicity that the community and the server have to offer especially when it comes to the pedo cases that have become waaaay too common in our community despite our best attempts to smite them. I believe he has what it takes with help but his inexperience is too question. He generally vibes pretty well with everyone on the server/discord side of things. He is also busy in real life at times but he makes everyone aware of that.

If it was up to you
Who would you pick?

TheUltraFish — 05/12/2022
I would make it up in such a way so that it wouldn't be solely up to me.

Interesting, I just want to make sure there’s a couple in the running for the next admins
I wasn’t expecting the chellman rep

TheUltraFish — 05/12/2022
i could see any of those three doing it
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
As I have said on a few of Ryzif's apps, as long as his performance continues to be the one he always brings then I will always agree on any app he makes.  Calm level headed, pretty active, enforces the rulez and is known in the community

In my opinion the best candidate for admin as of right now +1
Along with Chelllman's response I will keep this as formal and non biased as possible. My final verdict for you Ryzif is my +1 and my support. 

My reasoning for my response is that you are one of the most level headed people in the ph scene and have no toleration for any disturbance. You are somewhat of a powerhouse when it comes to the staff team here not only having a major role here in ph but subsequent important roles on the TTT server and discord (might as well have trusted on murder for extra credit). My time here on the server from the very beginning I could pinpoint out a few major people that would eventually have bigger parts in the community, this includes you from your time when I met you as a donor you took no crap from anyone and always tried to keep the server in a reasonable order. Your knowledge of the rules and responsibilities from this server and the TTT ones with the discord ones show your dedication with maintaining order as much as possible. You are always on top of things when its needed of your attention and you are resourceful on how you manage it. From my time entering trusted and forwards you showed me how the staffing worked and how to handle certain situations, you had thought me mostly of what I know now for my staffing experience and have my gratitude in doing so. While this is a big step in the staffing area you will have my support and help when needed.
Best of luck...
~Koshka
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
Ryzif,

From my experience being on TTT with you, I have to say that I think you sometimes seem as if you do not like playing and just are there so people don't RDM/slur/etc.  I don't know if you are the same way with Prop Hunt, but there is also a possibility that I am misinterpreting you entirely and I apologize immensely if that is the case.

Something else about you that I have a slight issue with is sometimes it seems that you have no remorse of context when it comes to enforcing punishment, which leads to what Fish said about you "coming across as a tyrant despite following protocol exactly." 

I think this boils down to not what you're saying, but HOW you are delivering your statements, if that makes any sense.

Do I think that this should bar you from being an admin? Absolutely not, because you wouldn't be doing it alone. As you said on your app, Chellman and you both are applying to get both vacancies; as a result, I think you two will keep each other in check well as you have great chemistry between yourselves.

I am going to give you a +1 on this application. Just take my critiques as they are, mere critiques, not a personal attack. I just am expressing them because I want to be honest with you.

Best of luck to you on your application.
(05-28-2022, 07:53 PM)Salty Wrote: From my experience being on TTT with you, I have to say that I think you sometimes seem as if you do not like playing and just are there so people don't RDM/slur/etc.  I don't know if you are the same way with Prop Hunt, but there is also a possibility that I am misinterpreting you entirely and I apologize immensely if that is the case.

Something else about you that I have a slight issue with is sometimes it seems that you have no remorse of context when it comes to enforcing punishment, which leads to what Fish said about you "coming across as a tyrant despite following protocol exactly." 

I think this boils down to not what you're saying, but HOW you are delivering your statements, if that makes any sense.
I agree with everything Salty has said here. From my experience with you as well Ryzif, in the past you had made it seem like it was an obligation or a chore to get on in general, always a possibility that I'm getting you and someone else mixed up here but I don't think so. I also have noticed that sometimes you aren't the best at taking jokes, often a bit too serious, at least all of this being on TTT.  However, this is stuff I have experienced in the past and on another server, I cannot speak on who you are on prop hunt or TTT now as I don't know, and I don't play on prophunt obviously so I will refrain from voting.

One of my biggest complaints, is you struggle to maintain neutralism or somehow put up a facade when you don't like someone, that much is very clear from my experiences. In any given troll situation or a situation where you genuinely don't like someone for whatever reason, you are very clear with your feelings (in just your mannerisms and the way you carry yourself) and seem to struggle to have any form of tolerance, whether someone is a troll or not. I believe that you are someone who takes your role way too serious in some instances, not to offend, but that you need to learn to relax a bit and learn to tolerate some more of the behaviors that you consider outlandish. 

On the other hand, you know very well the rules, and clearly are experienced with recording and providing evidence in all situations, and I do believe that it's possible you would benefit from a position like this, perhaps to enhance growth. I believe that if you were to look and observe some of the admins from other servers (TTT for example), you'll find quite a difference in tolerance levels. Granted, TTT is like anarchy compared to prophunt with it's own rules. Maybe admin would help facilitate growth.

Overall though, I believe you are a well respected member and well-known member from prophunt, most likely one of the best candidates for this position as listed before. Although I don't know many people from prophunt in general, chellmans name along with yours has always stuck out as active members of the prophunt community. 

However, I do think that if you do take/get this position, maybe consider staying as only tmod or even maybe stepping down from TTT, as your responsibilities will most likely skyrocket as admin, along with the discord responsibilities that you already have as well.
I have no criticisms for how you staff and believe you would do well in the position of admin. You are an excellent staff member on every server you participate in but I want you to ask yourself this question, is this truely what you want?
The server you are admin on will require your time heavily, would you rather be PH admin, Discord admin, TTT admin? If you wouldn't be happy in the position I wouldn't want you to do it purely out of obligation or self interests.
If you get the role search deep and see what you are willing to sacrifice for the server of your choice. Please, take these words and in the time where dink decides on the next admin, or admins, really put some thought into it.
+1.

Ryzif, I think you will be the best breadmin. Everything I would have asked has already been proven through your discord mod app. if you can handle the hell that is discord, this should be a non-issue
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 easily the best hope that ph has right now as far as management goes—his interest and desire to help the server hasn’t faded much if at all from when he first got trusted, and i have a good bit of faith he can make things actually happen for the server
Easy +1

Bread man knows the rules, enforces fairly, always gathers evidence, is well loved around the community, and is NO QUESTION probably the best fit for one of the admin positions. Teamed with Chelllman, I think you two will do pretty alright.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]